• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first run dx firebird?

same as a normal DX firebird

pro gold starfire fundraiser, highbridge hills sports center 2005
picture.php

Same as a normal pro starfire

I have a 2002 CE? Gummy Rhyno. It is 170 new and blue CFR. Any clue what that's worth?

$25 is what I've seen the lighter ones go for, the max weight ones can fetch up to $40.

hey everyone, im fairly new to the sport and new to this site. lovin the game of disc golf and this site. i found this ce valk in a pond that was dryin up at a local course. no name or number on it. its in good shape except the stamp is fading. i was curious to find out if anyone had a way to determine what run it may be from and what it might be worth. if i liked valkeries at all i might keep it but i just assume trade or sell it. thanks.
IMG_1798.jpg

patent pending aviar (I have several). This one is in good shape.

I saw this post, but never a reply. Does anyone know more about this patent pending aviar? I just found one and am not familiar with it. It's super light, and in a plastic I've never seen.

The Patent Pending Aviar can draw some good cash if it is new from a collector but not nearly as much if it is used. I think the last one I saw go on Ebay was for $50 for a new one.

so i got this cuz the auction said champion but clearly this is old but not CE probably just DX since it is full color...and it isn't mint either like the auction stated. i'm thinking of returning it cuz really didn't fit the description...but might be pro plastic anyhow. give out as prizes when ranchos first came out.

Nikon00000996.jpg

Found A Treasure Chest!

I was going through some gear bags and boxes looking for a lid to play catch with and I stumbled across my Distance bag. Back in the 80's & 90's when I was traveling a lot to compete, I used to keep all of my distance competition discs and marker cones in a bag to have it all in one place. Well, since I haven't been doing much training lately, they've been buried under a shelf in the Bike Shop. So I open it up and start pulling out old (but in very good shape because they only got used on the distance field) Scorpions, Ls's, KC PRO Banshees, KC PRO Tee Birds, KC PRO Firebirds, some Champion Edition stuff, and other goodies. It was getting late, almost dark, and we had to get DeLynn to her V-Ball game so I didn't get a good list of what's there. I'll try to write it all down and see if there's any good items.

I was going through some gear bags and boxes looking for a lid to play catch with and I stumbled across my Distance bag. Back in the 80's & 90's when I was traveling a lot to compete, I used to keep all of my distance competition discs and marker cones in a bag to have it all in one place. Well, since I haven't been doing much training lately, they've been buried under a shelf in the Bike Shop. So I open it up and start pulling out old (but in very good shape because they only got used on the distance field) Scorpions, Ls's, KC PRO Banshees, KC PRO Tee Birds, KC PRO Firebirds, some Champion Edition stuff, and other goodies. It was getting late, almost dark, and we had to get DeLynn to her V-Ball game so I didn't get a good list of what's there. I'll try to write it all down and see if there's any good items.

KC PRO TeeBird (2) 174,175 both inked 7/10
KC PRO FireBird (4) matched set no ink 175 10/10 (maybe 9/10)
KC PRO Banshee (4) 3@175,1@172 inked, dirty but 8/10 - 9/10
PRO FIREBIRD yellow see-thru 174 no ink 10/10
CHAMPION EDITION Valkyrie 175 ink 8/10
CHAMPION EDITION Eagle 174 no ink 8/10 maybe 9/10
CHAMPION EDITION TeeBird 175 no ink 10/10
Polaris LS (10) matched set @175 inked 8/10 - 9/10

Any idea on what kind of value there is on this list? This was just the comp. bag, i haven't dug into the other boxes or bags yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.