• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Wraith-BS-Black-GS-175.JPG_595.jpg

Star-Wraith-BS-Black-SS-175.JPG_595.jpg

Only 100 made in the silver stamp and 100 made in the gold stamp.

Now those are really tempting.

P1880987-500x500.jpg

CFR Gator 177g gummy 9/10 I'm about to put it up for trade just wanna know what I should expect...

Pearly orc

Nice 7.5/10 168 pearly champ Orc. What is your best guesstimate?

Attachments

• Sale 010.jpg
    Sale 010.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Sale 011.jpg
    Sale 011.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 5
Found one of these Glow Rocs at the local head shop.
4405080335_06243ab29c.jpg

They also had a Pro Line Cobra.
At PIAS I found a 9/10 pearly 1x Beast and a 6/10 4x JK Aviar.

Any ideas?

Whoa, there. Is it an Ontario or Rancho? What is the weight? It's gonna need to be a heavy Rancho to be worth that.

I went back, it's an Ontario, 180g with a greenish metallic stamp. Also picked up a 177g Pro Line Cobra. Ideas?

whats this worth

11x kc pro teebird champ 8.5/10 whats it worth

Attachments

• Video 125 0 00 05-20.jpg
    Video 125 0 00 05-20.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Video 127 0 00 00-25.jpg
    Video 127 0 00 00-25.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 11
Very old Discraft Cyclone

I have a very old Discraft Elite Pro Cyclone. Pretty beaten...but I'm seeing if any collectors out there were maybe looking for one of these. It still flies alright, but its pretty dinged up, maybe a 6/10 at best. I would be looking to trade for a Z Buzzz or Z Comet max weight, if anyone thinks that's worth it.
Video 128 0 00 02-09.jpg
Video 128 0 00 01-08.jpg

Last edited:
I have a very old Discraft Elite Pro Cyclone. Pretty beaten...but I'm seeing if any collectors out there were maybe looking for one of these. It still flies alright, but its pretty dinged up, maybe a 6/10 at best. I would be looking to trade for a Z Buzzz or Z Comet max weight, if anyone thinks that's worth it.
View attachment 11471
View attachment 11472

NO TRADES HERE,PUT IT UP IN THE MARKETPLACE IF YOUR ASKING FOR TRADE

View attachment 11471
View attachment 11472
OK, a couple of things. The plastic is Tournament Pro, not Elite Pro. They were different plastics. Secondly, Tournament Pro had a tendency to hide the dings, so it would look better than it really was. You will pick up a Tournament Pro disc and think it looks like a 7, but it flies like a 3. The one you have looks thrashed, and it's going to actually fly even worse than that. I really wouldn't trade a mini disc for that Cyclone, and Tournament Pro Cyclones are my favorite discs ever. Sorry.

I went back, it's an Ontario, 180g with a greenish metallic stamp. Also picked up a 177g Pro Line Cobra. Ideas?
I don't really follow Cobras. I do follow Rocs. When the Ontario came back into production, there was a run of glows with the old throw in the dark stamp. dgdave mentioned it a few pages back, so I have back-up that I'm not crazy. Chances are that the Ontario in question is one from the recent re-release run, which makes it worth whatever a stock glow Roc sells for in your area. $10-$12.

Secondly, Tournament Pro had a tendency to hide the dings, so it would look better than it really was. You will pick up a Tournament Pro disc and think it looks like a 7, but it flies like a 3. The one you have looks thrashed, and it's going to actually fly even worse than that. I really wouldn't trade a mini disc for that Cyclone, and Tournament Pro Cyclones are my favorite discs ever. Sorry.

boy did I learn this when I thought I found a 8/10 TP cyclone in a used bin. Its great for turnovers though

OK, a couple of things. The plastic is Tournament Pro, not Elite Pro. They were different plastics. Secondly, Tournament Pro had a tendency to hide the dings, so it would look better than it really was. You will pick up a Tournament Pro disc and think it looks like a 7, but it flies like a 3. The one you have looks thrashed, and it's going to actually fly even worse than that. I really wouldn't trade a mini disc for that Cyclone, and Tournament Pro Cyclones are my favorite discs ever. Sorry.

So in other words....its worthless as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts