• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout a 1.12 run ploaris ls. 7/10

I see 1.2 and 1.3 runs all the time in the used bin. mine must be pretty old, right?

I'm trying to figure out a trade and I need to know what a new 175 SE Rhyno and a new 172 CE Teebird T are worth. ¥our help is appreciated.

a new se rhyno goes for 60-80, color and mold may vary the price, plus if it has a puddle top or eraser feel. As for the teebird it could range in price from 75-125 depending on run, color, plastic feel ie opaque or taffy or mixture. Good luck.

I'm trying to figure out a trade and I need to know what a new 175 SE Rhyno and a new 172 CE Teebird T are worth. ¥our help is appreciated.

what is this badboy goin for now-a-days? 175g spider 9/10 tiny amount of removed/faded ink on back...

cespider.jpg

What about this 8.5/10 174g Shark. It looks almost black,
DSCF1533.jpg

until you hold it up against the light.
DSCF1537.jpg

^^
It's purty. I want to say $30ish but may be more none of the ones I use have that sparkly stamp.

shroom, is it the soft run or the hard run? the hard run is worth 25ish at that weight... the soft run, maybe 15-20 as they're still available at DGV.

I am guessing it is a soft, but I really don't have anything to compare it too.

I picked it off ebay and just wanted to make sure I didn't get ripped off.

Paid less than $20 for it

you did just fine :)

the hard is rock hard and has a higher pitched knock when you hit it with your knuckle... you'd know if you had a harder run....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts