• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if it is an X or a L. Normally the L's are the same as regular production disc since you can still find them but at 175g it might be worth more since normally you can only find them in low 160's. Looking at past auctions there doesn't seem to be too much interest with Eagles so if it's an X maybe $25-30tops.

both-eagles.jpg

Last edited:
Proto Wizard

Anybody? Gateway Disc Sports on the front, "Proto Wizard 174" sharpied on the back. No engraving, no nothing other than these two pieces of info on the disc. Super firm and super chalky.

Attachments

• wiz.jpg
    wiz.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 17
  • protowiz.jpg
    protowiz.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17
Anybody? Gateway Disc Sports on the front, "Proto Wizard 174" sharpied on the back. No engraving, no nothing other than these two pieces of info on the disc. Super firm and super chalky.

Not sure about price but if you are looking to sell Brad might like it.

Full circle Double ring Cheetah? Not sure on weight or condition yet. Give me a ballpark based on 7/10. It looked pretty good but I'm waiting to geet a closer look.

10-15, unless you find someone who really digs old cheetahs... not an overly popular mold...

170g pearly pro firebird 7-8/10
cfr champ pearly gator 173g 9/10 wiped 08' colorado state championships stamp
IMG_22231.jpg

CE Rhyno, stamp wiped, can still see a ghost stamp from the 2002 Illinois State Championships. Blue, about 7/10

10-15, unless you find someone who really digs old cheetahs... not an overly popular mold...

I've been buying circle stamp Cheetahs up on eBay whenever they pop up. Just got a solid 7/10 175g one for less than $6 shipped. I have paid as much as $12 for a nice used one though. I love Cheetahs, the more and more I throw them I am not using my Leopards as much anymore. I got two pre-Barrys, speaking of which, maybe you will take them off my hands one day, Jeff? :)

I've been buying circle stamp Cheetahs up on eBay whenever they pop up. Just got a solid 7/10 175g one for less than $6 shipped. I have paid as much as $12 for a nice used one though. I love Cheetahs, the more and more I throw them I am not using my Leopards as much anymore. I got two pre-Barrys, speaking of which, maybe you will take them off my hands one day, Jeff? :)

what do you like about the cheetahs that is steering you away from leopards? and i might take those pre-barrys if jeff doesn't. ha.

Found a 180g 2008 USDGC Champion San Marino Roc ("West Sayeed" with metal purple stamp and blue disc) while I was out on the course the other day. No ink probably a 7.5 to a 8/10. Stamp still intact. What would it be worth?

Just wondering if I should hold onto it or sell/trade it? Don't really like Rocs, granted I've never really thrown a Champion San Marino Roc before. I mostly throw a Z Buzzz and Flx Drone.

there's a good chance that was dyed black. Rit tends to show a purpleish tint when you hold it to the light. That would probably lower the value. my guess would be a $10-15 disc

How bout theses fellas???

And -- granted I don't have pics of them...Circle stamped stingrays. 1 is 8/10 (179g), 1 is 6/10 (150g)

Attachments

• 100_2302.jpg
    100_2302.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_2303.jpg
    100_2303.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.