• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yippy i can finally play this game!

10/10 180 pearly champion shark

photo%2525286%252529.JPG

Gummy? I may change my mind, but I am thinking $20 right now.

WOW that looks like 4/10. That is rough. not sure it has any collectible value, just a neat thrower.

Just read the sleepy scale ratings, it's a 6, I know the stability hasn't changed much since it was new. It's not more of a turnover disc than your average Shark. It's more overstable than the regular production DX Sharks I've bought.

I wouldn't think of it as a wall hanger, it's value (if it has any) would be to a Shark thrower that liked the way the old ones fly.

Just read the sleepy scale ratings, it's a 6, I know the stability hasn't changed much since it was new. It's not more of a turnover disc than your average Shark. It's more overstable than the regular production DX Sharks I've bought.

I wouldn't think of it as a wall hanger, it's value (if it has any) would be to a Shark thrower that liked the way the old ones fly.

Throwers just don't fetch so much, especially sharks. Someone my buy it because it is unique, but I doubt you'll get $15. Maybe I am wrong.

if i was to sell it, i wouldn't call it gummy. i have owned gummier champ plastic.

ok $20-$21.50 then :)

yippy i can finally play this game!

10/10 180 pearly champion shark

photo%2525286%252529.JPG

Lion was selling some new nice pearly ones in the 22-24 range and his were not max weight.. and those prices were pretty low atleast from what i have seen people ask before.. but yeah i would say in the $20-25 range

Hey, I managed to peel this crazy Rhyno out of my buddy's bag before he threw it. I've never felt or seen this type of plastic from Innova but I'm a rookie so I turn this over to the masters.

A) What plastic is this? It's very soft and clear. Reminds me of Discraft Crystal FLX.

B) What's this bad boy worth?

24a7de28.jpg

0eadf69c.jpg

398dcec1.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a gummy champ rhyno, if it were older I might suggest otherwise, but 2011 leaves champ as your main choice.

Thank you! Is it rare at all or worth anything abnormal?
Most of the new champ Rhynos I've seen lately are that gummy. I have a few that I'm using as my driving putter instead of my OOP Pros. I like this new run way better than the champs from a few years ago that were hard as brick.

It's a great stamp.

Lion was selling some new nice pearly ones in the 22-24 range and his were not max weight.. and those prices were pretty low atleast from what i have seen people ask before.. but yeah i would say in the $20-25 range

Yeah, assuming your Shark is 10/10 I'd put it closer to $25. On eBay a few months ago I saw one go for like $45 or something insane. If you put it up on our forums for $25 I'm sure it would sell after a couple days. If you'd want a quick sale, price it at $20.

How much is this worth?

How much is this worth? A first run, limited edition Elite Pro XL. I found it at the bottom of a lake, so I'm not sure how long it's been in the water. It's moderately worn on the edges, but not too bad. The markings on the bottom are strange. The number is crossed out and beside it says "Now belongs to [name]" Weight is 168.

Thanks!

Attachments

• HPIM9335a.jpg
    HPIM9335a.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
How much is this worth? A first run, limited edition Elite Pro XL. I found it at the bottom of a lake, so I'm not sure how long it's been in the water. It's moderately worn on the edges, but not too bad. The markings on the bottom are strange. The number is crossed out and beside it says "Now belongs to [name]" Weight is 168.

Thanks!

Less than your effort to drudge it out of that lake...

I may have asked this awhile back but whatever, I forget

what is a 8/10 black with rainbow stamp chains aviar worth? 170g. can't get a picture right now, lost my camera cord AND my card adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.