• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt find a good enough idea while searching.

I was wondering what the cryztal flx buzzzes are going for. Max weights. Green and Orange.

Thanks in advance.

160's are only worth $10. Not sure if 10 grams less adds anything, but I am checking into it, they are harder to get......

ok, yes they are more valuable. If it is gummy it can go for up to $20

Aight thanks, and yea it is gummy so thanks for the research

What is a mint condition 172g 10x KC pro teebird that is from the CE blend worth...it is yellow with a foil stamp if that makes any sway in price

I took a random sampling of a few pages 21 discs were asked about and 11 quotes were given. The appraisers are going to get burned out. There are no rules for this thread, but odds are your 2/10 DX whatever is worth $5. Also some discs are popping up multiple times, so search this thread for your disc and you may get a quicker answer than begging for a response.
Thanks to all of the people who have provided quotes and thanks to everyone else for their enthusiasm.

See the 'Search This Thread' tool located on top of the first post on each page to know what prerube is talking about. ;) I suggest you click on 'Advanced Search' and type in the model of the disc under 'Search By Keyword'. If the disc you find in the results is in a different condition than the one you own, then use common sense to add or remove money to your sale price if you are in fact looking to sell the disc! After doing a simple 30 seconds of research, if you cannot find any accurate info regarding the price of your disc, then leave a reply in the thread asking about how much your disc could be worth.

I may have asked this awhile back but whatever, I forget

what is a 8/10 black with rainbow stamp chains aviar worth? 170g. can't get a picture right now, lost my camera cord AND my card adapter

Someone replied when you posted awhile back saying it could go for a little over $100 new, and for $50-60 in the condition you have it, for someone that's really into that type of disc. So I'm guessing you could sell it in the $40-$50 range if you were looking to make some quick money, $50-60 if you want to wait for the right person to come around. I'm no expert, but that's the best advice I can give you at the moment :\

Someone replied when you posted awhile back saying it could go for a little over $100 new, and for $50-60 in the condition you have it, for someone that's really into that type of disc. So I'm guessing you could sell it in the $40-$50 range if you were looking to make some quick money, $50-60 if you want to wait for the right person to come around. I'm no expert, but that's the best advice I can give you at the moment :\

yeah, but I've gotten a PM saying it could go for 25-30$. I don't really know the person who PMed me, but I have no reason not to trust them, and I'm not saying I don't trust Cali (that is who responded right to me before, right?). But I have two opinions that differ in value greatly, and I don't want to rip myself or anyone else off if I do decide to sell it (it's pretty sick, I kinda like it).

also the market could have changed, I asked a couple months ago. But prerube is right, people are getting burned out on this because every wants to know what their 4/10 right facing DX leopard is worth

Yeah it was Cali who replied awhile back, (December I believe). You bring up a good point about not wanting to rip anyone off, but not wanting to sell it for much less than what you could've. That's the toughest thing about appraisals, some guys will jump all over something that you have up for sale, and others will look at it as something less valuable. That's why it can be tough to get an accurate gauge on the price.

Black aviars are sick, especially with the rainbow chains stamp to go with it, I don't see them up for sale too often so that is the reason why I thought yours could be pretty valuable even though it's not brand new, and I'm sure there would be some pretty good offers on a disc like that (Decent amount of aviar collectors around)

And I would agree that this isn't the place for cheap plastic that has been chewed up by the neighbor's dog. "But it has a cool stamp!".... A lot of people putting discs on here seem to think that what's on the face of the disc is more important than the condition.

I have a white, 171g, elite Z Talon(stamps on outer edge). Condition is 8/10. I can't find them for sale anymore, so do yall think it's worth anything special?

Status
Not open for further replies.