• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be. I think I saw someone say that stamp was actually available to TD's to put on whatever they want at one time. Saw a First Run Gator with that stamp the other day on Clearwater.

Could be. I think I saw someone say that stamp was actually available to TD's to put on whatever they want at one time. Saw a First Run Gator with that stamp the other day on Clearwater.

That begs the question...was it then actually a first run gator or a later run with a stamp requested by a TD?

That begs the question...was it then actually a first run gator or a later run with a stamp requested by a TD?

I actually contacted them about that and he said it was a first run mold. Whether he knew what he was talking about I don't know but I imagine he is knowledgeable.

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/

Though it was only priced at like $65.

I dont have a pic right now as im at work but I just acquired a CE teebird 172g and probably a 7/10 because of ink on the back..so whats it worth I got it for trade bait cause I know alot of people throw these I just dont like throwing old discs that I cant get back ups for cheap or quick

I dont have a pic right now as im at work but I just acquired a CE teebird 172g and probably a 7/10 because of ink on the back..so whats it worth I got it for trade bait cause I know alot of people throw these I just dont like throwing old discs that I cant get back ups for cheap or quick

What it's worth is we need a photo to determine colour and run.

Found a disc and I need hlp with ID

Hey, I found a disc and I have no idea what it is?!? I know that it is an Innova Champion but other than that I am lost. It has the 4568297 patent but no other numbers or markings (besides some ink that doesn't give any clues). I am posting a picture of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
If more or better pics are needed, I will try and load them.

Attachments

• 101_0369-2.jpg
    101_0369-2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 27
Hey, I found a disc and I have no idea what it is?!? I know that it is an Innova Champion but other than that I am lost. It has the 4568297 patent but no other numbers or markings (besides some ink that doesn't give any clues). I am posting a picture of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
If more or better pics are needed, I will try and load them.

post a profile pic please... is it a driver?

kinda looks like a fr sidewinder.

Thanks for the help guys. I checked out some other pics of FR Sidewinders and that's a match. So in used condition (no scratches or dings) with some light ink on the front and back. Thanks again!

Thanks for the help guys. I checked out some other pics of FR Sidewinders and that's a match. So in used condition (no scratches or dings) with some light ink on the front and back. Thanks again!

Probably under $20 b/c it's not new and the ink hurts it. That's also assuming max weight. They usually go for $30-35 new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts