• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What is this image on Pro Destroyer?

Webslinger

Par Member
I'm curious about this image that is on a Pro Destroyer I recently purchased. It doesn't appear to be part of the stamp, but is actually in the disc. Is this an inadvertent, random part of the molding process? I don't think Innova would do this on purpose, but who knows?
How common are these types of discs to come across? This wouldn't be considered a tie-dye disc would it?

SandDollar_zps371a702d.jpg

that is a natural beauty, they are out there

chalk it up to luck and enjoy my friend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 113
So between the two discs pictured on this thread, does this image only occur on Pro plastic? Also, is this what they refer to as a "sand dollar"?

There are a few like this i saw on clearwaterdiscgolfs web site. Pretty cool!

So between the two discs pictured on this thread, does this image only occur on Pro plastic? Also, is this what they refer to as a "sand dollar"?

Nope, I actually have an R pro dart on the way, same deal.
I figure what it is is when the company switches colors some of the old color is still in the machine and this is the result. A factory "dye" if you will....pretty neat one-off factory disc, especially if you like that particular disc..

My friend Jon has a White Pro Destroyer with a similar Green Clover shape on it. Perfect for Saint Patty's Day golf.