• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite color for your discs?

What is your favorite color for discs?

• Red

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Green

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 18 11.5%
  • Pink

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • White

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Black

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other/Not Listed

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters
To quote AC/DC, sink the pink! Pink is probably one of the easiest to see in all conditions. And when you spend as much time in the weeds, woods, briars, thickets, anywhere but the fairway, a bright pink disc is a lifesaver.

I voted yellow mainly for the visibility argument. I have a sick looking yellow and green Star Orc that I love, but only have that in the yellow. Wish I had more : /

Who thinks there should be more pink choices in the color picker for the Disc Organizer?

Pink All the way! I have 4 Pink discs, and they will just glow! There is no hiding! I will go with Neon Orange and Neon Greens. Red's and blues, are okay. I don't usually have to much of a problem with them, but they can hide from you. I love the look of the Ty-dye's but I will NEVER buy one again. Unless it's for display. I have a champ leopard, and I love it, but it's Ty dye. It blends in like crazy!

the color dosnt effect the disc but it can effect the subconscious of the DGr,i like day glow colors there easer to find.

Love me some pink! I try to buy all my discs in pink, but that doesn't happen. If I can't find pink, I usually go for orange or bright blue. I also like white, I just can't throw that color for about 4 months where I live :)

Hot pink is by far the best. Day glow orange and green are also good, but depending on the season they can be harder to find in the brush. Pink pops out regardless of the season.

I think my favorite looking is the Z plastic in red. for being able to find it easy i would go for either discrafts ESP yellow with reflective stamp (the stamp actually blinds me when the sun hits it) or discmania's hot pink. These are the two discs i use after the sunsets.

oh and least favorite (that i have owned) is definately the innova champ dull yellow plastic. it hides everywhere. It matches dry weeds, dry grass, and even sunlight on green grass. It just likes to hide. It finally got lost for good.

Last edited:
i actually just realized this,

at a tourney on sunday i saw an elite z predator that was pink and had the stamp in white, prettiest disc i've ever seen imo

i have reds,blues and yellows,but i like white because it doesnt change alot with hot/cold, and its great for nightgolf also,ive never had glow plastic just white, works great

Latest posts