• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your "FUN" disc?

I just got a DM Lizotte FD and it is a hoot to throw. Great for long turnover annys and straight shots

I frequently go play the pitch and putt course near my house with a G-line P2 only. Fun way to walk the dog and still get a round in! The disc is awesome for drives and holding lines.

My first disc ever and the only mid I ever truly loved. I haven't found a perfect replacement for it yet, though my M2 is showing potential.

I think my most fun disc is my Opto Pure. I love going out for one disc rounds with that thing. Mine is pretty beat in so I get beautiful sweeping anhyzers out of it.

I'm a big fan of the PA4... still. It's been my carry everywhere disc for over six months now. Honorable mentions include: The PA2, The Z Comet, An old beat to jesus hand dyed Star Shark, The M2, The F2(an Ace will do that to a disc) and the F5, The Escape, The SLAIDi, the Firebird, and my Glow Gator. It would be easier to list the discs I don't have fun throwing... only I can't think of any...

10x KC Pro Eagle….it would be a lot more fun if it wasn't so rare.

otherwise, a Wizard or a beat up Roc are always fun to throw.

any disc that goes straight for a long time. right now it's hyzer flipping the daedalus, but the sidewinder and avenger ss are fun for that also. they just flip up and go go go. cool to see a disc slowly get smaller in the sky, floating among the clouds, a beacon of hope in this bogey world.

Evolution Mystic. I almost always shock people with high flat throws that track right the whole flight. I can also get some really unique hyzer flip to turns at speeds that most discs wouldn't think about.

167g Beat up KC Roc: straightest disc I've ever thrown. Thrown at a multitude of speeds, this disc just likes to float straight. It doesn't turn much and it doesn't like to fade. I throw this baby for all kinds of lines that I wouldn't consider with another disc.

Overall I really have fun throwing mids and putters....

173g Green Z Force. Has my club stamp and is the perfect disc for giant forehands or thumbers or tomahawks or really anything. I've just recently started playing with throwing it on an anny to get some turn out of it on a backhand before a big skip at the end.

Comet all day.

Specifically my beat ESP that can pull off some crazy lines. I got my first ace on it 5/12, my second one 6/13, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to hit one with it this July... That would be an ace on it for every year I've played the game. It must happen.

Timberwolf. Daredevil Discs makes some discs that can shape some unique lines. I like to take my Timberwolf out with me when I'm doing field work just to keep things interesting, but I don't know if it will ever make my bag. Daredevil is a neat little company.

TP Underworld. Uphill hyzerflips, tunnels, its really sneaky in the woods.

I have a really flippy Z Breeze. Yes, yes, the Breeze is naturally understable, but this particular is on a practical-joke kind of level. I've had it for over 3 years, carry it in my bag 100% of the time. I've thrown it in a tournament once. Saved par. :)

160g DX Zephyr. I usually use it for warm up catching, but sometimes I also throw it during a round just for fun. And it's surprisingly effective for various short shots, as long as there's not too much wind.

Once I parked a short and tight hole in a competition with it, and some cardmates were asking if it's a pdga legal disc :D

My home course is literally a mountain. So for fun I always find time to rip a few Wizards of the top. It's fun to hyzer flip them and watch them finally hook up after 600'.

Diamond. Got one with my PDGA membership this year. I never will throw it in a tournament and mainly keep it for friends that are newer to the game. It has a ton of glide when using very little power so I like to take it out and toss it around during my lone rounds.