• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is YOUR home course?

Picnic Island in Tampa is just about 5 minutes away. It was just expanded to 18 holes and it is a gem.

Barber Park is my home course (<10 minutes away), but I play Creekside (~20 minutes) in Archdale NC most often.

Rockness Monster is the course I've played most that is not near me. Rock Ridge is great too.

I would always drive an extra 10 minutes to play Creekside over Barber.

I really like Rock Ridge although I probably shouldn't. That course kicks my butt every time I play it. I keep going thinking i will eventually wise up and leave the drivers in the bag and throw my mids. One day....

Barber Park is my home course (<10 minutes away), but I play Creekside (~20 minutes) in Archdale NC most often.

Rockness Monster is the course I've played most that is not near me. Rock Ridge is great too.

Rock Ridge...Rock Ridge..Splendid....Splendid.

McPherson Park and Thorpe Park are both less than a mile from my house.

FLG

I was in FLG this summer to visit the GC. Didn't have time to play McPherson and Thorpe, but did enjoy playing NAU. (I posted my Review.)
Looks like you guys are pretty stocked with good courses. :clap:

Alexandria Park 1.5 miles
Camp Tecumseh 4 miles
Tinicum Park 6 miles
Nockamixon 12 miles

My how times have changed. I used to drive an hour to play in the 80's and 90's.

Originally it was Kentwood and cedar Hills in Raleigh. Now it's Bayville. Haven't had a chance to get down to Munden point or up to new quarter yet.

Original home course: West Park
Middle Period home course: Hudson Mills
Current home course: North Port Charlotte Regional Park

Home course is shady oaks in orangevale, ca. First teepad I ever set foot on, still one of my favorites. I must say condon park in grass valley has got to be my favorite course. Relaxing and technical as hell. Runner up is bijou.

Favorite local course: Harry Myers in Rockwall
Closest course: Oncor Park in Wylie
Most frequently played course: UT Dallas in Richardson

I am not really sure which one I would claim as my "home" course though.

Latest posts