• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What item(s) do you carry in your bag that others don't?

^found a neon softball on a course in the schule that I carry for that

I carry a million dollars where ever I go, pretty sure no one else does.

seriously, what a stupid thread.

I carry a Golden Retriever to every course, and a baseball, and score cards. Haven't met many people carring those things.

I also carry tape, to wrap my fingers when I get blisters. I have soft hands :D.

That is why I wear gloves at work. Women love soft hands. :hfive:

They love it when you run your soft hands over thier.....well, I can't say, that, that or that, but you get the idea.

I carry four lacrosse balls...

I carry 4+ towels
a multi-tool
about 7 or so minis
and whatever little gift my daughter sneaks into my bag

Tums, Advil, 6' string w/weight on one end for the 2m. rule measurement, toilet paper, Gazelles and Tanks.:thmbup:

Tums, Advil, 6' string w/weight on one end for the 2m. rule measurement, toilet paper, Gazelles and Tanks.:thmbup:

do you play the 2m rule? I haven't played with that rule at any league or tourney yet... granted I'm still pretty new to the sport but I'm still kinda shocked... my impression is that the 2m rule is getting used hardly ever

I carry Active-On Muscle Rub. Works great on those sore backs and throwing arms. Especially in the second and third rounds.

Latest posts