• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What one disc doesn't exist that you really want?

But I would like the under flat 12x champ Firebirds to be easily available and as unreasonably OS as they were once upon a time.

Yep, thats the camp I'm in as well.
I wish there were fresh supplies of 11X Eagle X, and 11X Gazelles

More than just one. I want the Axiom lineup in Eclipse plastic, along with the Relay and Inertia.

If we are talking a completely fictional disc though, probably something in the 6, 5, 0, 1 range in flight in low to mid 160s weight, with an Eclipse rim. Basically a slightly more stable Relay.

Mvp/Axiom Zone replacement (don't really need this, but it would still be awesome)
Luster plastic Rhyno (San Marino mold only b/c I don't like that domey Rancho crap)

A beadless Banger GT.

I would call it the Banger GT SS.

Give me a Champion Classic Roc. Or any sort of straight small-diameter mid with a bead in Champ plastic. I really want Legacy to get on it with Pinnacle, but I would be fine with Lucid from Trilogy.

What is one disc that isn't made that you really wish someone would make?

For me, it is a straight flying standard disc golf sized lid in a really stiff baseline and a nice premium plastic. Something that flies and is shaped like a DX Polecat with the Sonic like rings on the top in a nice stiff baseline (like Gateway S) and a premium plastic option. Oh and in weights between 150 and 175g.

Samesies.

A Discraft GT Magnet would be amazing. I think so at least. I wonder if they ever made one even as an experiment/prototype.

Give me a Champion Classic Roc. Or any sort of straight small-diameter mid with a bead in Champ plastic. I really want Legacy to get on it with Pinnacle, but I would be fine with Lucid from Trilogy.

Have you tried a Suspect. I am not sure how stable you want your disc, but this seems to fit your description.

The Yikun Claws is that. But the plastic in baseline is a bit softer and the premium ones, while the exist are hard to find(I have one and it's sweet).

The Claws I have in Tiger Line is way softer and waxier then I want. If the plastic was like the Tiger Line Wings I have, I'd probably have put that disc in. The Wings I have is fairly stiff and chalky instead. Also that Tiger line seems to resist damage really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk