• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what part of your game brings you the most joy?

i get joy from

• Drives

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Approaches/Upshots

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Putts

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 16.4%

• Total voters
Approaches/Upshots

Get funky and risky as need be. Under powering is mental weakness usually.
Great feeling in dubs lighting up a full grown adult route leaving an easy finish. Just grin stepping away to watch your partner freely hack at it.

I hit about a 50 putt today for birdie. It felt awesome! Still, overall, I love a long (for me), well-placed drive that gets me an easy birdie attempt. A great drive feels so good to me, as I try to add distance (my longest drives for now are barely over 200 feet, usually with a Diamond or my River). But, I keep practicing, and playing, and I am getting better - you know, two steps forward, one step back, but definitely getting better.

Not putting

Slow discs that can carve lines, approach or drive.

Well executed rollers are pretty dope too

Drives, by a long shot... There's something magical about stepping onto tee pads of well designed courses and sizing up their fairways

I chose the second part. It may sound silly, but this game makes me smile. But of course I prefer this site more, where you can find a large number of online games and earn a little money.

Last edited:

Latest posts