• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What shoes do you wear while playing?

^^^Got my son a pair of these at a Dunhams for $35, great price just seem Heavy. Nice boot though.

Once you get used to them, the weight is no big deal. Wore mine today to a muddy course, and had to stand in wet sand and water to make a few shots, and my feet stayed nice and dry the whole time. I put in the Dr Scholls Active Sport Insoles, and they really make them comfortable. $35 is a steal on these boots.

The shoe above there looks great for the days it gets over 95 degrees around here. Two questons:

How much are those, and where are they sold?

Do you wear those with out socks?

Sockless waterproof sandal shoe. Great for Discin in a variety of elements.

They both go for around $100. Keens are sold most everywhere they sell outdoors gear. The Sperry Bungees are not sold at any retailers I've found.

The Keens have survived 3 years of being my primary mid spring - late summer shoe. The soles have held out, but the stitching has been abused from getting thrown through the washer a ton.

The Sperry's sole has SON-R Technology, which got me interested in trying them this year. The problem is, no one seems to know anything about it. How they hold up to teepads?

From their site:
Sperry Top-Sider SON-R Technology™ heightens your natural sensory responses to help you feel, think and react to all heart-pounding conditions, land or water. SON-R enhances proprioception by enabling your body to gain improved awareness of what is happening beneath your feet. Our best-in-class technology stimulates performance potential at every stage of your sport. See with your feet with SON-R Technology™.