• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What should the next disc be named?

Going through this thread & realizing that it is getting tricky to come up with good names.

My contribution is the Ceasar. I could see PMB using it for his line of Greek/Roman names.

Or you could spell it Cesar in honor of the Dog Whisperer.

Going through this thread & realizing that it is getting tricky to come up with good names.

My contribution is the Ceasar. I could see PMB using it for his line of Greek/Roman names.

Or you could spell it Cesar in honor of the Dog Whisperer.

I would prefer he do the Poisideon next, a stable (-2,2)ish driver that in lower weights can float.

Maui Wowie, Blue Dream, Pineapple Express, OG Kush, Green Crack, Gorilla Glue.

There's a huge line-up of names available along this vein.

The artwork would probably be a little challenging. They all pretty much look the same as B&W line art.

With all the birds, WHERE IS MY ROOK??? Sure, there is a cro which is like family and the Roc which doesn't exist. Is AM suprised there isn't a Raven.

Of course if my long anticipated Rook existed, it would fly as far as you wanted but only straight forward or sideways.

With all the birds, WHERE IS MY ROOK??? Sure, there is a cro which is like family and the Roc which doesn't exist. Is AM suprised there isn't a Raven.

Of course if my long anticipated Rook existed, it would fly as far as you wanted but only straight forward or sideways.

There was a a Raven, it's was a mildly OS driver that was basically like a worse feeling Banshee in flight.

Cloud/storm names would be a nice series. Cirrus mid, Nimbus fairway, Thunderhead driver and Hailstone, the crushingly slow, slightly stable putter.

Would also like to see the Ratchet putter, Screwdriver mid and Socket drivers: the understable 10mm (only comes in green/brown burst because you never find it when looking).

How about the LeafTaker or the BranchManager?

Last edited:
Cloud/storm names would be a nice series. Cirrus mid, Nimbus fairway, Thunderhead driver and Hailstone, the crushingly slow, slightly stable putter.

Would also like to see the Ratchet putter, Screwdriver mid and Socket drivers: the understable 10mm (only comes in green/brown burst because you never find it when looking).

How about the LeafTaker or the BranchManager?

If there is a disc called the screwdriver it needs to come in Sonic plastic.

Lumberjack, a neutral putter type of very straight flight midrange/midrange like fairway disc that is used for tight tight drives in the woods. Also comes in only Pink as that color is the only one not as easily found in nature as say Orange in fall in some areas or Chartreuse Green/Spring Green in spring in even more areas.

Latest posts