• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What single disc can replace a River and Leopard?

ive been wondering how an opto river might compare to a star leopard
IME, Rivers have way, way more glide and become more understable quicker than premium plastic Leos.
Woah man, I'm not that cheap, lol. (not that the JLS is a bad disc, I just am not opposed to buying pricier (<$20) stuff.

Aughhh...so many choices, I'm really interested in lighter rivers now, but I also wanna try an amp, underworld, patriot, and fury. I wish I had more money. LOL
Lighter Rivers can be a pain the butt to find. They get snatched up pretty quickly unless LoPan has some to sell you.

The JLS is definitely on the shortlist of discs I'd recommend for this. Don't knock it, it's a critically underrated disc.

I've got a 150g Millenium JLS in my sale thread...never ended up trying it out, with all the River action I had. Some of my lightweights might be on the market soon...

Both discs are completely different discs. Ones is a stable Fairway driver and the other is a Understable Fairway driver(That is if you get a good mold of it).

Honestly though just get you a River and a Leopard and pair them up.Both can cover different shots. I see no overlap in carrying both of them.

The MVP Amp is good too,Same kind of flight pattern but it goes a bit further than a Leopard.

Latest posts