• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What sites do you like to order your discs from ??

I haven't ordered any discs in a while, but my favorites are GGGT and Discs Unlimited. The main reason I like those two is because they're relatively close so I get my discs faster. I've also ordered from Marshall Street and Sun King and had really good experiences.

like others said, DGC for a couple of regular discs for shipping. Disc golf values if i want CFRs or Innova stuff or MSt if im ordering over 55.

Disc golf center recieves most of my business. I like that they discount you a % after you spend so much money plus free shipping is nice. I also like MS just because they have a wide selection and great service

90% of my orders come from Discraft.com but I have bought collectables from SunKing and Dynamic discs. I have never bought a thrower from a website.

Big ballin ordering 25+ discs at a time. I'm about to take the dive and place my first bulk order.

I order the most from Marshall Street. I have also ordered from Dynamic Disc, Clearwater, Sun King, & Altitude. I think I have also bought several items from other retailers through ebay.

When I go to Florida I like to go to Clearwater or Key Chains Bike & Disc, depending on the part of Florida I am visiting.

$9 bucks per ion in bulk, I have found the next club monthly order. Otherwise discgolfcenter.com is where it's at.

In Cincinnati we have 2 disc golf stores so if I am ordering any disc I go through the Innova Factory Store so I can get them cheap and dye them.

Marhall street is awesome, I used to sometimes use DGC, but now they made everything $1 more so i won't use them very often.

Marshall Street is my favorite, but I usually order 1 or 2 at a time, so I end up ordering from DGC. I've also ordered from Innova Factory Store.

In the order of places that I have spent the most money to the least:
1. DGCR Marketplace :doh:
2. Marshall Street :clap:
3. DiscGolfValues (hard-to-find new collectibles):thmbup:
4. DiscGolfCenter (onesies and twosies)
5. Ebay (collector stuff)
6. GGGT

Last edited:
Discgolfcenter.com for my online stuff. DTWorld is great and close by for me to drive to. Dont like the lack of color/weight choice on their online ordering

I am so spoiled with the huge stock at Dodo's. No 11x FBs or anything, but every disc I was looking for was availiblein the weight and color and plastic I was hoping for. What more could you ask (as a noob anyway)?

Online? Marshall Street, I love how they take pics of one of a kinds, each individual dye, etc. I've ordered from Altitude as well, shipping info was sent to me within a couple of hours, extremely fast.

With that being said, and to support Hysell's point, most of the stuff I buy is from a B & M Store. I enjoy stopping in GGGT, I get great service, they know what disc does what, and can compare molds to something you probably have. Great pricing to boot, and typically a good selection of misprints.

I have only used Marshall Street for online retail, but I am Canadian so many of the popular sites (Disc Nation and a few others) dont ship to Canada so my options are limited. In saying that Marshall st has been amazing so i dont really see a need to go another site.

It is pretty amazing when I can purchase premium plastic and have it shipped internationally (and in this case nearly 5000 km of travel) and still pay significantly less than what i pay in the local shop. Add to that the fact that Lat 64 is pretty much non-existent in Canada so online is by far the more appealing option for me.

Marshall Street is my fav. for every day discs and Lat 64. I've recieved discs in as little as two days form there.
For my collector discs or those hard to find discs. I go to ebay. I've found webstores are much more expensive than ebay when it comes to buying collector discs.

DiscGolfCenter. Free shipping is the biggest reason. I ordered one disc from GGGT (DGC was out) and they charged me $6 shipping, and Marshal Street is the same way (under $50 order). So my $16 disc turned into a $22 disc. DGC also has pics of unique colored discs, and rewards (I'm at 6% off now).