• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What song goes through your head when your standing on the tee?

Midnightbiker

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I was just wondering if anyone else has a song go through their head before they make their drive? The chorus of this song goes through my head while I am on the tee. Check it out. The part that goes through my head starts at the 50 second mark on the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeMizSywqYU

Last edited:
Bang da Chains, fo' sho'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: just clicked on the link Midnight...............ugh. "he's going for distance, he's going for speed......" Old song, I hate it.

The Distance goes through my head sometimes too! Haha. Also the whole Son, I loved You at Your Darkest album by As Cities Burn.

Destroy Everything! Destroy Everything! by Hatebreed

haha just kidding....I don't ever have any theme music going..maybe thats my problem.

On a related note, when you have a song stuck in your head, try singing a Tom Petty song to yourself. The previous song will be gone, guaranteed.

Whatever song I heard last on the way to the course.

It's weird, but I "hear the music" (in my head) only when I'm doing well. If I'm playing poorly I don't notice any music in my head.

pretty much whatever i was listening to on the way to the course. lately, thats "government center" by the Modern Lovers, or "Cryin" by TV on the Radio

Who knows what it's supposed to be about, but Static X's "Destroyer" seems to fit the disc of the same name pretty well...err the chorus anyway:

"OH! You do it again! You do it again! DESTROYER! It's coming back again..."

I almost always have a song stuck in my head, but depending on the day, depends on the song. Last time I went out (yesterday) I had the chorus from "Point/Counterpoint" from Streetlight Manifesto stuck in my head. 1:45 in the following

Who knows what it's supposed to be about, but Static X's "Destroyer" seems to fit the disc of the same name pretty well...err the chorus anyway:

"OH! You do it again! You do it again! DESTROYER! It's coming back again..."

That song makes me want to just slam on the gas pedal and just feel the acceleration. One of my favorites by them.

Take it down with a steam hammer!!

I almost always have a song stuck in my head, but depending on the day, depends on the song. Last time I went out (yesterday) I had the chorus from "Point/Counterpoint" from Streetlight Manifesto stuck in my head. 1:45 in the following

....good choice :clap:

glad to see more streetlight love