• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Mcbeth's bag?

I spy a Tracker in his bag. I was thinking that mold was OOP

My buddy did a practice loop with him at OG for the upcoming Winter Time Open. Said McBeth had several FlyDye Trackers from the factory. They are OOP, but they are almost identical to Undertakers, just a touch more stability. I think the Undertaker is a Tracker top, with a slightly sharper angled wing.

If I didn't have several Ledgestone Glow Zs I'd be still bagging my old Trackers along side my other Undertakers.

Maybe mot the best business move to throw OOP discs. . .first the ACE with the old OOP Nate Doss Ti BUZZZ and now a TRACKER in his bag.

Pauls job is to sell discs. . so better to throw discs that Discraft still makes and can sell

Maybe mot the best business move to throw OOP discs. . .first the ACE with the old OOP Nate Doss Ti BUZZZ and now a TRACKER in his bag.

Pauls job is to sell discs. . so better to throw discs that Discraft still makes and can sell

I dont think they are having any issues selling discs right now. Also could be a good reason to bring them back into production.

My buddy did a practice loop with him at OG for the upcoming Winter Time Open. Said McBeth had several FlyDye Trackers from the factory. They are OOP, but they are almost identical to Undertakers, just a touch more stability. I think the Undertaker is a Tracker top, with a slightly sharper angled wing.

Be prepared for Tracker prices to skyrocket. I may try to scoop up 1 or 2 on the cheap in hopes of flipping them after the superfans see him splittin' the fairways with them.

Be prepared for Tracker prices to skyrocket. I may try to scoop up 1 or 2 on the cheap in hopes of flipping them after the superfans see him splittin' the fairways with them.

Discraft just posted a pic of a Tracker on their instagram page, half wedged in the snow. With Paul's interest in them, maybe they'll revive them?

I've got a few of my ESPs left, but it's rarely windy in my area... My Undertakers are holding that spot down.

If Paul helps revive an OOP Mold and it sells like hotcakes, wouldn't that just prove (again) that they made the right decision?

If Paul helps revive an OOP Mold and it sells like hotcakes, wouldn't that just prove (again) that they made the right decision?

Sure, but wouldn't it also suggest that their current line-up couldn't meet his needs? McBeth had said numerous times w/Innova that he didn't want or ever need to throw OOP discs.

To your point though, I think it's abundantly clear they did make a great decision.

I wasn't active in the sport when trackers were around. I'm an avid undertaker thrower however. Could someone explain why Paul would sport both the undertaker + tracker? Is the tracker a bit slower and more stable?

Got me curious for trying one out, I've been using the vulture as a stable complement to the undertaker. And I know paul said he wasn't stoked on how vultures feel in hand.

Sure, but wouldn't it also suggest that their current line-up couldn't meet his needs? McBeth had said numerous times w/Innova that he didn't want or ever need to throw OOP discs.

To your point though, I think it's abundantly clear they did make a great decision.

Good point, but they already made the Luna and now the Kong.

Both of which should be/continue to be good sellers.

I wasn't active in the sport when trackers were around. I'm an avid undertaker thrower however. Could someone explain why Paul would sport both the undertaker + tracker? Is the tracker a bit slower and more stable?

Got me curious for trying one out, I've been using the vulture as a stable complement to the undertaker. And I know paul said he wasn't stoked on how vultures feel in hand.

The Tracker isn't noticeably slower, but it's definitely more OS than your average Undy. It's more like -1/3. If you have a Glo Ledgestone Z, then you can kinda expect what it will do.
attachment.php

Attachments

• undie vs tracker.png
    undie vs tracker.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 219
I dont think they are having any issues selling discs right now. Also could be a good reason to bring them back into production.

Heck no they aren't. I don't think Infinite Disc has sold as much Discraft in their entire existence as they have in the last two months ;)

But keep in my mind, in regards to this thread, that McBeth was constantly shifting his bag when he was with Innova, so don't expect that to change with Discraft. He'll have his core bag that is unchanging, but will add little wrinkles here and there as he sees fit (probably why the Trackers are in there right now.)

Heck no they aren't. I don't think Infinite Disc has sold as much Discraft in their entire existence as they have in the last two months ;)

But keep in my mind, in regards to this thread, that McBeth was constantly shifting his bag when he was with Innova, so don't expect that to change with Discraft. He'll have his core bag that is unchanging, but will add little wrinkles here and there as he sees fit (probably why the Trackers are in there right now.)

He seems to have a hard time getting comfortable with an overstable fairway driver mold. With Innova, he was going between Monsters, FD3s, and Firebirds. He seemed to really settle into that red Luster Firebird the last half of the season, but he made the comment during USDGC that he couldn't lose that disc because he didn't have a backup for it.

The Tracker isn't noticeably slower, but it's definitely more OS than your average Undy. It's more like -1/3. If you have a Glo Ledgestone Z, then you can kinda expect what it will do.
attachment.php

Interesting, it almost sounds similar to a champ eagle. I like the vulture, however i'm not a huge fan of the overall larger diameter for a fairway driver / slightly bigger rim. Maybe ill explore a undy/tracker combo.

Well anything Paul touches could get revived from the graveyard. I'll never forget seeing that video of him holding and throwing a Groove and people nearly lost it!

I'm sure throughout the season we will see him experiment in that OS forehand driver slot. Between the pred, raptor, machete, force, crush, flick, and nuke OS hes got lots of options..

Latest posts