• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what will be in your GLOW bag this season?

booter

* Ace Member *
ok so time is changing and were losing light rapidly. This week is our last daytime mini and will get moved to a night round next week. I've been waitingto play night golf for a while.really fun

what's in ur bag or what will be in it? I've slowly put mine together

glow orc
glow wraith(beat to snot)
glow buzzz
glow champ roc (may or may not stay in)
ice fuse (no glow :( )
glow fb
ice rhyno (no glow :( )
white omega (need somethn sofft in the winter heh)
I might throw in my glow stalker but I usually throw the buzzz on those shots now

I might add a fuse or somethn but I doubt it. I usually don't carry much for night rounds as is. Just a handful o stuff

I've created a glow bag. I don't always carry the full load but I did at this weekends tourney.

Challenger
magnet
comet
beat wasp
wasp
roc
xl
cyclone
stalker
teebird
2 valks
talon

I bought 3 glo augustas :) I might toss one of those in there,not sure yet. If I do it'll replace the orc.

I might be set on my setup though.its gonna depend what courses we play,we usually play a big open course you can bomb on so the drivers are a must. If it's technical,buzzz,rhyno n omega are the only ones comin out probably

Glow Champ Destroya
Glow 11x FBizzle
Glow Teebird
Glow rancho roc (new)
Gow Rancho roc (worn straight)
Glow Challenger

I need to get may hands on a glow cfr sidewinder.

Glow plastic doesn't work in deep snow, and you can't see it fly very well. LEDs (with clear duct tape, applied at room temperature) are the way to go and you will find that at all of the local glow leagues in Michigan.

ITS true.... if the snows deep the glow plastic isnt the best way.... but anyway you go about it glows the best time of the year.... so what if it takes the old guys at my leages another hour or so

NEED - Glow Nuke...
HAVE -
Glow Leopard
Glow Stalker
Glow Bzzz
GlowFLY

But I also used the i" inch breakable glow sticks as a back source of light on some of my other must throw discs...

Glow plastic doesn't work in deep snow, and you can't see it fly very well. LEDs (with clear duct tape, applied at room temperature) are the way to go and you will find that at all of the local glow leagues in Michigan.

But what about those of use who refuse to go against the rule book? I still won't attach anything to my discs. When it becomes legal in the rule book to attach something with a thickness to a disc i'm going to add a 40ft piece of bamboo with some duct tape to a putter.