• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What you carry and why

mybag.jpg

My bag has very much chilled out in the last few months, none of this crazy disc buying anymore. Im RHBH, these days i tend to throw teebirds around 330-350ft , occasionally throw forehands but not all that far.

Bag - Revolution 'Carolina' w/ Pheonix quads. I carry this because it is the best bag money can buy.

Ill start with the most important things first.

Soft Banger GT - Primary putter, great grip and feel, very straight when throw hard. I accidently dyed it ham colour, and now i love it more, i still dont like ham. A consistend and dependable disc, the GT is great for me.
ESP Banger GT - always good to have 2 identical putters even better when one works as a jsut a touch overstable midrange / driver. This is my main Midrange.
Snap Whitler - I carry this for those floaty upshots, and just in case there is the chance to play catch!

Z Comet - Straight and long, needs a little hyzer to pop up but will float for days on a 'frozen rope'
ESP Comet - Mid range turnovers, much older and more beat than my z, can float it gently for touch or nail it for those anhyzer or die shots.
Drone - A meat hook for those 'specialty' shots, nice and slow but with such garunteed turn, its hard to see why these discs are so underrated.

Champ Teebird - nicely tuned after a few rounds and is just super straight and controllable, certainly my favorite driver. Excellent abilty to fly at a huge range of speeds, nothing touches this disc.
Star Teebird - jsut makes life a little easier in the wind, touch more overstable than my champ as it is newer.
Champ Sidewinder - this mould has been in the bag since i first played, great for beginners, now my anhyzer and roller disc.

I always carry a few more discs around with me that i am investigating, but i rarely throw anything more than whats listed above.

In the Lab
Boss - spectacularly far and for me unpredictable, but addictive, a really great disc.
Surge - hmmm prefer tbirds
Predator - Mind bogglingly good disc, but its not windy enough where i play, i use this alot in Scotland and the UK!
Z Avenger - zero improvement on the teebird but i like the logo!