• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

dx rancho rocs and my teebirds aren't going anywhere. i can probably replace my yeti's with a kc, wizard, or challenger pretty easily. that just leaves firebirds, road runners, and beasts and i'm pretty sure i can replace those with other molds.

I have kept track of what I keep in my bag for last six years.

The only disc that has stayed in the bag for the entire time is a Latitude 64 Gold Line Core. Perfectly straight - fits my hand for consistent release.

It's not to say I had bad discs when I started - just discs that fit with my current level of skill, power and form at that time. Elite X XL, Opto Vision, DX Valkyrie have all been replaced with discs that fit my current level of skill, power and form.

I can't see ever taking out my Blizzard katana or X-link Lace......until I finally master my reach back, weight forward follow through......and need to move up to something more stable......

my ecig

edit - taco bell mild sauce just in case
Best answer.

I would say a bandana because I tend to get sweaty and this sure helps keep it out of my eyes.

Also my FLX Challenger, because I use it every hole (although I just got a Neutron Ion so we'll see how that goes) and it's my favorite disc. It's an older FLX when the plastic actually flexed like rubber instead of this new-fangled stiffer stuff.

I tried taking teebirds out of the bag and trying other discs in their spot, but nothing could really fill that role. After 2 years without a teebird, I bought two more, put them in the bag, and don't think they will ever come out again.

I have a pink champ boss that I have been able to flick consistently over 400 with that I don't see coming out of the bag anytime soon! Other than that, classic judges. They just feel right :p

VPs. Even if I someday stop putting with them, I'll keep some to use as approach discs. Just a very useful mold for me and the cornerstone of my game from 200' and in.

I have a beat up Flick that I'm going to be lost without. It flips quicker than an Avenger SS; such a unique disc. I'm not sure I've ever seen a disc that can come close to doing what it does.

I would have to say buzzz, i dont use it as much anymore but i know exactly what its gonna do every time i pull it ( fly on the exact line i put it on).

The buzzz is so "BALANCED".

My rocs have beaten out every other mid range
Wizards just go in the basket so why mess with that?
my roadrunner is such a money roller
Tridents are the greatest fairway driver ever
PDs will never leave they go far and so much control.

I rotate stuff often, but the ones I never de-bag are:
Opto xXx
Z Buzzz
Star TL
Z Zone
Z Nebula

I rotate different fairways and putters and have a couple different high speed drivers I play with. But those 5 never get left behind.