• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

explain

:doh:

Theres no disc like it. I was stoked on the Suspect, it was suppose to be similiar, and it is. Still like it, but I love the Zone.

explain more. how is it unique? in what situations?

explain more. how is it unique? in what situations?
Its a very very overstable putter/midrange. Its unique in the way that there is nothing else out there like it. I mean maybe the Sinus is close, but that isn't offered in premium plastic yet. The Zone is cool for all kinds of stuff; FH/BH approaches, drives, short FH rollers, short flex shots etc. Like I said, there isn't much else like it. I think it may be the truest overstable "utility" disc out there because of its speed and its usefulness in all kinds of situations.

Drone here.

Zones are great but not my cup'o'tea.

QJs too.

Teebird! Probably the Destroyer as well. I honestly thought the Trespass was going to kick out my Destros...but I have so many Destros, and they are cheaper and easier to find. Plus I never really had the consistency problems people complain of...I know a Vulcan top when I see them and I steer clear. But if anything was going to kick out the Destro, it'd be that.

The rest of my bag is always up for grabs. I really like what i have now, but never say never. I have just never found a disc that comes close to a Teebird. Rival? Nope. VOlt? Much longer. TL? Close, but a different disc.

I'll also probably always have a Roc. it just depends on which Roc it is.

1st run Axis (I have backups), a DX Cobra, Amp, S proton Anode, soft Judge.

#1 most indespensible disc= Flat pearly Monster.

in no specific order

Suspect (zone lovers give this a shot)
Trespass

Well I guess only three that will NEVER leave the bag.

Honorable mentions (not saying they will ever leave but...)
Renegade
Escape
Stag

Its a very very overstable putter/midrange. Its unique in the way that there is nothing else out there like it. I mean maybe the Sinus is close, but that isn't offered in premium plastic yet. The Zone is cool for all kinds of stuff; FH/BH approaches, drives, short FH rollers, short flex shots etc. Like I said, there isn't much else like it. I think it may be the truest overstable "utility" disc out there because of its speed and its usefulness in all kinds of situations.

This is exactly what I use my suspect for. I used it more on yesterday than I ever have and with great result. I shaved off 5 strokes of my personal best at the toughest course in my area. I used it driving, and it does what it's told to do. My favorite shot with it is a FH approach. All around, its an awesome disc.

My first instinct is Challenger, but really, who knows?

Pearly gator. I've had one in the bag for nearly 7 years. The new glows are nice, but don't feel anywhere near as nice as the pearly ones. On a side note, if Innova made XG Gators they would make a killing.

PD. Also been in the bag since it's debut.

over the years i have been playing the few discs that have NEVER came out.. even for a week would be : DX Teebird,Pro-line Leopard, Star Sidewinder, ESP Zone. I have taken the Aviars and Rocs out for a few rounds here and there but those four have NEVER came out and dont see how they ever would.. even more so for the ZONE.. priceless disc in my bag

PDs, Wasps, Zones, and Wizards are pretty set for now. I've tried to replace them all but Wizards, and nothing comes close.

Latest posts