• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

Wizard and Summit. Doubt I'll ever change my putters again.
Fuse and Buzzz. Such reliable mids.
I am constantly changing out drivers, so none of those are guaranteed a spot.

Teebird is the only one I can say for certain. Everything else is replaceable in my opinion.

1. Opto River - Without a doubt my favorite disc.

2. Z Flick - My utility driver - Overhands, FHs, and windy days. Love this disc.

3. Proton Ion - So versatile. It's my main putter, but I love it for short drives and upshots as well.

4/5 VIP Stag/DX Teebird - These two discs could go to either spot.

Zone, Pure, Hornet, Comet, OLF are my staples.

toyed with many replacements but none of those have stayed in the bag longer than a few rounds. Pretty sure i have enough back-ups to never fear any of these ever going OOP sometime.

My bag changes often, but the one that has been in there the longest right now is a zone. I don't know what I would do without it. I can't go without a comet like disc either. Right now that's a fuse.

Orion LF. I don't even test anything against them anymore, only things to complement them.

Drone. There is no substitute.

Rhyno, it hasn't left my bag in 7 years

Zone because it's a one of a kind disc but I can live without it on non windy days.
Old flat Valks. Looking for something to replace these because they are getting harder to find. Not having any luck.
Champ Tbird. I found a 12x that I like as much as my 11x's. Not looking to replace these.

Latest posts