• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the joke with this shirt

To me it looks like a guy is walking away from a basket with a mangled arm as a cloud floats by in the background.

If that's more than a 60' putt, then me believing i'm going to can it would be almost the same as me believing in UFO's.

BTW, I didn't say if I believed in UFO's or not! ;)

I want to believe that my putt will and can go in ! I think it's cool/funny I don't see what's not to get.
I take it as, He's putting a UFO, something that only SOME people believe in. Also a putt is always shakey for all DGers, and we 'WANT TO BELIEVE' that the putt will go in. Also not everybody knows about disc golf, kinda like not many people know about UFOs

Yeah, I think the joke is that you want to believe you can make that putt and not let the voices in your head tell you otherwise.

When I went through Roswell NM I stopped at the course there. The local club has a logo with an alien putting a saucer into a basket. Makes me think of that shirt.