• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the longest you've been unable to play?

Whats the longest you've been unable to play?

• less than a month

Votes: 47 42.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • 3 months

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • 4 months or more

Votes: 36 32.1%

• Total voters
STarted 3 years ago, managed to at least throw some discs every week so far. Longest I ve been out must be 3 or 4 days when I couldnt go out due to work. But once I find 30 free minutes, I go out and throw.

I stopped playing for about two years.. got bored of all the local courses and didn't feel like driving 3+ hours just to play a round of disc.

I just worked 10 days straight w/o playing, finally I'm on my way to tower ridge for the day and 4 lights dinging in the van, the belt isn't engaging, so here i am watching the packers sty the bar. Sigh.

3 weeks has been the longest. Still got to throw in a field a couple of times though.

Living in urban China for a year. Luckily I brought 1 driver (my wraith) and 1 putter (my challenger). Too band the only thing I can do is practice drives at the local soccer field on weekends. No dg courses in mainland China. But if i make it to Taiwan, I'll be sure to play here.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4455

My buddy from University of Iowa is over there, too. Do you know a Peter Larson?

About 3 months. Major surgery can really F you up. But when I started playing again I improved much more quickly than I thought I would.

Every year I do something bad and my parents take away DG for several weeks, last year I couldn't play for 3 month. It sucks being treated like a small child...

Back surgery (lumbar laminectomy) kept me off the courses for 15 years. Although I did play about 3 months after the surgery (on a road trip to Scottsdale, AZ) I didn't feel real comfortable and put it down as something I'd have to forego.

I'm happy to be back playing. The new molds are much better than the old stuff. The new plastics (Champion/Star) hold up a lot better. And my game seems to have improved.

i dislocated my shoulder 4 times this year and am going to have surgery. i will not play from October 12 to March 13... The surgery isnt scheduled yet, i have an MRI this week. Hopefully it gets done by December.

Latest posts