• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whats the most expensive disc in the world??

Speaking of Frisbees, how about one of those rare run which contains some of Steady Eds Ashes?

Speaking of Frisbees, how about one of those rare run which contains some of Steady Eds Ashes?

Last one I saw didn't even break $100 mint, but that was two or three years ago. They're becoming more rare in that condition though because a lot of people have thrown them, which was always his wish in the first place.

Have seen some new in the 60-80 dollar range.

Told my friend who is in his 60s about it and now he wants to be mixed into a run of RDG Tyrants when he goes...

Didn't Ulibarri sell a Prodigy proto for around $1,200?

mad

i remember when gggt had them by the sleeves sitting on their shelves cuz no one wanted them

protos and first runs

and even on some mids the mold scribbled out by sharpie and written in the "real" run

Have seen some new in the 60-80 dollar range.

Told my friend who is in his 60s about it and now he wants to be mixed into a run of RDG Tyrants when he goes...

Total speculation, I think most of us idiots on this site would want the same.

****, me in a LE Discraft Drone run? Massive obnoxious stamp like the tour series now but instead of my name just, "Are Overstable Mids Pointless?"

When you're parking 400 foot holes with Comets they probably are.

Blasphemy. I don't throw Drones nearly as often, but when needed they're priceless. After over a decade of throwing a mold you should know it pretty well, right? :)

****, me in a LE Discraft Drone run? Massive obnoxious stamp like the tour series now but instead of my name just, "Are Overstable Mids Pointless?"

I honestly wouldn't hate the idea. Moose ghost stamp on a nice run of Warhorses wouldn't d be a bad way to be entombed.

I honestly wouldn't hate the idea. Moose ghost stamp on a nice run of Warhorses wouldn't d be a bad way to be entombed.

Eh. With my luck, some chucker would beat me around his trunck for a week, hoover some schneef off my flight plate, smash me into every tree available for a year before ultimately losing me in some God awful smelly pond somewhere to spend eternity.

I'll pass. Hard pass. Haha!

Lower than others here, but wasn't there an Aviar-stamped Destroyer from McBeth's collection that was auctioned off for a few thousand?

does expensive equal rare

this ones kinda hard to find

20200623_070642-scaled.jpg

The Midnight Flyer by DGA, before name change to Night Flyer has got to be one of the rarest and most expensive discs to find. I believe very first disc promoted specifically for Disc Golf.

I'd want my ashes sealed into the center pole of a basket on a course.

That way when I'm gone I'll be sure my golf buds are missing me.

(Not original to me)

Latest posts