• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's up, everybody! It's me, greevedogg!!!

greevedogg

Please allow myself to...ahem...introduce myself...

I've been trolling the forums for a while and finally got around to registering! Just thought I'd say hey!

Great site! Glad to finally become a part of it!:thmbup:

here's my list of helpful tips for new people...

1. get an avatar that says i'm cooler than my membership on an internet forum makes me out to be.
2. bash the groove, even if you secretly love it.
3. the search function is your friend.
4. ignore new013 unless new013 tells you not to ignore him even if he gives you a list of tips that tells you to ignore him.
5. for the love of climo don't make any lists about which discs are the best.

welcome to the site gdogg. nice austin powers reference.

I've been trolling the forums for a while and finally got around to registering!

i think the term you are going for is 'lurking'. trolling is something completely different.

+1 for the austin powers reference...

+1 for the lurking correction...

thanks, glong!

welcome.

Any thread you start about finding a disc will start a flame war and up in the landfill. Which is very entertaining. So go check out the land fill.

Welcome. I've only been on for a small amount of time but have gotten some sweet stuff out of the marketplace and learned some interesting things.

item81340_jpg.jpg

Welcome to the forum. In order to complete your registration, please insert your views on religion below in the space provided:

I think all other religions besides ____________ are wack because ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Latest posts