• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your binge buy items?

Flat top KC Pro Rocs, big bead Aviars... KC and JK's, Lat 64 drivers, and champion XD's when the Innova pro shop has a run!

Firebirds and Harps just show up at my house all the time.

Millennium:
Omega First Run Lunar Super Soft 175g

RDG:
Scales Fossil 172g

DD:
Judge Lucid 174g
DD Warden Lucid L.E. stamp 174g

Discmania P2 p-line 172g
Westside Swan 1 Reborn Bt Hard 173g
Prodigy Pa2 300 170g
MVP Anode Soft 173g

Lat 64:
Mercy 174g
Pure Zero Medium 175g

Gateway:
Wizard SSS 172g
Wizard OG SS 175gWizard SSSS 175g
Warlock Evo 175g
Magic OG Proto 167g
Voodoo SSS 175g
Chief Soft 175g

In the mail:
Wizard SS
Wizard sublime print
Wizard Lotus Print
Wizard SS
Shaman
Shaman
Shaman
Chief
Chief
Overmold Assassin

Rocs. And Judges. So many Judges. It's like DGCR in my trunk right now.

Rocs. And Judges. So many Judges. It's like DGCR in my trunk right now.

If you like heavy music I custom dyed my buddys bands logo on a disc
Til our collapse (from Massachusetts) If you dig their music and will get their name out ill sell you the very special awesome beautiful judge I dyed.

I have a question for those of you with excessive hoards. Why and how? What makes you want 40+ of the same disc and how did you get to that point?

I have a question for those of you with excessive hoards. Why and how? What makes you want 40+ of the same disc and how did you get to that point?

(( mold desire x disposable income) / spousal oversight ) x time = hoard potential

I've been working with almost entirely mid ranges this year getting my game more dialed in. So with that being said oooohhhhh a new mid range I don't have I best get that and try it.....and theres another lets try that, ooohhh that stats look sad but I best try throwing it anyways.
Then theres the ahhhhh crap that didn't go quite as far as I thought and now its in the lake......I best buy 2 more to replace this one and have an extra on hand in case I lose that one too because I haven't found its sweet spot yet.
It tends to spiral into madness after awhile and a trunk full of plastic that gets pitched out of the bag. On a good note my kids love it and will grab handfulls and putt for an hour or two at a basket while I play threw the course.

Not a hoarder personally. But my buddy "46YearOldSlinger" is a hoarder for sure. I am not sure his motivation. He says its because he likes to have a package of discs on his porch every day after work. But I think he just wants to make sure no one can see a single square inch of the pool table he keeps them all on so we don't make him clean it off to shoot pool.

Which is it really Chris?

WHAT IF I LOSE 27 ORCS NEXT WEEK? (yes I realize this is answering an old comment)

Orc. Teebirds. Must have them all. All of them.

Can not resist deals on:

DX, flat top DX, and KCP Rocs
Meteors
Pfn Valks

.... Flat top DX rocs and KCP Rocs I do not throw and use as on course barter. I grab a pile whenever Marshall Street has a sale.

I've struggled to keep my hoarding under control, but I can't resist old Ontario Rocs and minis.