• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your coolest story?

innova or discraft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tland447

Par Member
Post your coolest disc golf stories here. Lost discs, aces, found discs, ect.

While on hole #10 i found my first disc a yellow champion Wraith. traded my dad for a white dx shark

How do you like the shark? Personally it is my least favorite disc I have ever thrown. I am curious as to what you think about it.

it is really unpredictable. i dont like it that much either. roc all the way

Trolling maybe? :\ :confused:

I threw a disc once. It went forward. Bystander second graders were impressed.

That's about it.

So my folks had a lake-front cottage along a busy major highway, and we spent summers there. We left the cat at the other house for the first few years, fearing she would be run over by a semi.

She was with us before I was born, but she was definitely "my" cat, so I really didn't like leaving her behind. One year, we decided she was old enough (10 yrs old) that it wouldn't be a problem. Then July came along...

My dad gets up one morning to go to work, and sees a big black furry pancake on the road behind the house. No one else around had a black cat, so he knows it is ours, and dead. Already late for work, he gets a shovel, and puts the cat in the outside trash bin, planning on burying it when he gets home.

Around noon, I'm up in my room and I hear "AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" My mom had found the cat in the trash and was flipping out. My older brother gets the shovel, crosses the road with the cat and buries it well beyond the tree line.

This was Tuesday. I spent the rest of the week despondent, and begging my folks for another cat.

On Friday, we had a family we were friendly with out to the lake for some swimming and martinis. As all the kids are joining the parents on the porch before dinner, who comes sauntering up the steps like Fred Astaire?

My Black Cat, with not a scratch on her.

Our family loses our minds, and we try to relate the story, but our friends were having nothing of it. They didn't believe a word.

Although I was still a little s#!t of a kid, I never messed with that cat ever again. She died seven years later, and I buried her across the street just like my brother. I kept my fingers crossed, but I never saw her again.

I voted for Discraft, of course. Most of my best stories would result in post elimination if retold on this site! Sorry.

I voted for Innova of course because Discraft is reall hard to understand the ratings.

I voted for Innova of course because Discraft is reall hard to understand the ratings.

What? You mean like its hard to understand this post?

No. Innova has Speed, Glide, Turn and Fade and Discraft only has the staility rating

Latest posts