• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest drive?

This question is like "how big is your woo-hoo?" We are all going to add a little bit to boost our confidence.

Flat ground I can get out to 350 no contest with midranges great accuracy. buzz,wasp,rocs

Have thrown some discs ridiculously farther down ski slopes but those do not count for distance to me.

I have a ball field on my local course,which i use for distance drivers, center field is 380 I go over that often I try to get within 50 feet from each side of the distance marker. This has helped me stop strong arming and learn to use my body. I will also put my portable basket within 30 feet of the center so I know what 350 would be for me.

I can throw some rollers fh+bh and sky ones but I do not count those for distance it feels like cheating counting those for distance.

I've gotten to about 220 before, gotten past that with a big hill.

Car driving, Eureka Springs,AR to Austin, TX, however far that is.

I once threw an Archangel almost 400 feet. It was when I first started playing last May. It was a total fluke, and I haven't been able to throw a disc that far ever again.

Naperville, IL to Wellington, KS - one day. Missouri and Iowa suck by the way.

Thrown...

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_pics/645/92e0dc01_m.jpg

I managed to land a RHFH drive with my Flash in the weeds at the bottom of the photo about 50' left and 30' beyond the basket. So according to the hole info that's about 500'. What I learned that day was that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. That was with a slight breeze at my back and a pretty severe downhill shot with about as perfect of a thrown I have ever done.

On flat ground I have never measured it. If the hole is about 275-300 I can usually park it if I get my release right and no OAT.

Dont have a lot of open holes around to test max D on...plus trying to stay away from any high speed drivers to try to improve form...but I can consistently throw my eagle past #8 at my local course...so about 330 or so. Threw a GL river farther than that...but cant be sure how far exactly as it sailed over a short fence and into the neighboring bean field never to be heard from again :wall:

OKC to San Diego (straight through) taking turns with a couple other drivers. Also drove back.

I can get 275'-300' ft. most of the time, with my best probably reaching aroound 350.

Internet distance: 700'. Reality distance: 350'

I can only remember 2 throws that were not assisited be elevation that were over 400.
400 is a great distance for me.

The great and powerful rube should be throwing at least 1000'.

Internet distance prerube tthrows his opto pure 580, in reality I am very happy with 360 (TL).
i may have a video up tonight. I have just as many form flaws as everyone else.

Latest posts