• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest drive?

We drove 4000+ miles, 3 drivers, playing 10 courses in Feb. this year. Memphis to Boise. Wanted to play a course in each state, but snow and time made us skip playing in Nebraska and Wyoming. Actually, I did play 2 holes in Kearney NE, so I say I've played in NE, but I'm not saying I've played that course. How's that for logic?

Throwing discs, my longest was with slight head wind and slightly uphill [!] =340'. longest period was ~425 down big hill.

NC to AZ...definitely my longest drive.

570 feet with the X-step.

618 feet with the 360 (but suck at the 360). was a fluke shot.

I have thrown over 500 feet this year on flat ground , but wind aided. I did throw about 70 feet past a 400 foot hole this year aswell with no wind. Accurate at 400-420. I have been seriously working on my 360 run ups.

Fort Worth to Rochester, MN to Sturgis, SD to Estes Park/Steamboat Springs, CO & back to Fort Worth. - Just over 4,000 miles total.

On a course? I don't drive my car onto courses - people have been arrested for less.

However I once threw a beat in champion Groove just shy of 700' with the aid of an elevated teebox and a tail/crosswind at the #4 hole at ZBoaz in Fort Worth. On flat ground I put a Blizzard Boss about 530' without any major wind at the #5 hole at McClure Park in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Google Earth measured 325' But I've had some 30-40 further on fairly level ground. No idea for downhillers.

Buffalo, NY to Russelsheim, Germany, but I didn't drive until I got to Frankfurt.

I threw a Blizzard Krait a legit 415 with tailwind on flat ground. Sadly, I can't figure out what I did right because my longest drive since then was 315 and I usually throw around 250-300. :-(

Im steadly getting about 155 now which is pretty good!

I just got to the point where I can hit 300 consistently. My longest was a 354' hole parked with a Nuke SS.

also I drove from Alma, MI to Fairfax, VA

thems some long drives fellas. care to show me how ya done it.

my techniquezzzzzz is bad so I drive close

I've thrown 375ish a few times. Dx Teebird, Pro Vulcan. Starlight Roadrunner. There was some elevation involved.

I once threw a disc 45 feet behind the tee pad. So if I had walked in a straight line to retrieve my disc I would have had to travel +/- 131,482,894 feet. (131,482,939 - 45)