• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your tee time?

I'm not a morning person, so I like to get to the course about 1-2pm and play 'til either I'm whipped or the sun sets. Though I don't often get the chance to play for that long. :)

I'm not a morning person, so I like to get to the course about 1-2pm and play 'til either I'm whipped or the sun sets. Though I don't often get the chance to play for that long. :)

What the rainbow dog says goes for me as well.

Tomorrow we'll be teeing off at 10am. We'd start earlier if we could, but we usually end up dragging ass or waiting for someone else that is. I think it's a good time. Not too early, not too late. Plus you finish with time to squeeze in a second round somewhere else.

Whenever I can get on the course. It's hard since after work it's an hour driver to any of the closest courses.

On vacation, though, I'm out of the hotel by 6:00 a.m. and on the course by 6:30. I get a few rounds in before the wife and daughter are even out of bed and am back to the hotel before they miss me (or before I make us late to get to Hershey Park, etc.).

Latest posts