• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your tee time?

tbird888

Salient Disc Test Team
What's your favorite time to throw a round at your local course?

9:30 is when you'll find me out there. I almost always have the course to myself.

I love going out in the summer about an hour before sunset, you get that nice cool air at the end of the day, and I usually finish up right as it gets too dark to see non-glow discs any more. Other than that, I love getting up really early on road trips and throwing my first shots in the light just before the sun comes up.

9:30 for me too! gives me time for coffee and breakfast.

in summertime, right around 7-730 am, nice and cool, course to yourself, find plastic lost at sunset the night before. playing near sunset is nice, but the bugs come out and i get cranky when i have to stop playing because its getting dark

Weekdays when weather permits between 4:30. and 5:30pm. It depends on when I'm done with work and when my friends are done with work.

On weekends I usually get out around 10am in the morning to have a nice peaseful round or two since the courses seem empty at that time on weekends.

Whenever I get there.

Truthfully, I prefer the peace and solace of a morning round with the course all to myself, but this time of year, its too damned cold to hit the course that early.

Summertime around 7:30 or 8. It's nice to get out before it gets way too hot to move. Around this time of the year I enjoy going in the early afternoon, the weather is usually really nice and there aren't too many people on the course.

Depends on the day for me. One the weekends I can't play till the afternoon because I sleep in on Saturday for my job, and I have Church on Sunday morning. During the week, I don't go to work till 7pm , so I am playing tomorrow from 3pm-6pm. When I am on vacation, I like to tee off about 9am. That way, some of the dew on the ground is burned off, and I have had a good breakfast.

Anytime. Preferably when the course isn't busy and I don't have to rush to finish my round.

Leagues start at five. I get off work at four on wed. and have to start at seven. Makes a long day

This time of year… about 8ish. That should allow me to get a round in before someone decides to have their kids birthday party in the middle of the fairway.

depends on the day. i love playing afternoon rounds, so long as it isn't too busy. but later just before it gets too dark can be great too. and sometimes an early morning round is good too. like 6:30 or 7am

If I'm every up early enough, which is a rarity, I love to play sunrise rounds. Get out there right at dawn. Just me and the course, a fine dew on the grass, birds chirping, slight breeze. Just total peace and total focus.