• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When is it ok to say FROLF

When is it ok to say FROLF? Choose all that apply.

• Total voters
When you are looking to have every chick within hearing radius run screaming from the room to look for even remotely desirable male companionship.

i'd say when you're tasting the fruits and letting the juices drip down your chin...
the_summer_of_george006

George: I'm gonna play frolf.

Jerry: You mean golf?

George: Frolf, frisbee golf Jerry. Golf with a frisbee. This is gonna be my time. Time to taste the fruits and let the juices drip down my chin. I proclaim this: The Summer of George!

it's never okay to say frolf.
for people who don't know any better, i casually correct them...:D

i'd say when you're tasting the fruits and letting the juices drip down your chin...
the_summer_of_george006

George: I'm gonna play frolf.

Jerry: You mean golf?

George: Frolf, frisbee golf Jerry. Golf with a frisbee. This is gonna be my time. Time to taste the fruits and let the juices drip down my chin. I proclaim this: The Summer of George!

So Classic. :clap:

It's only OK to call it frolf within the boundaries of the Shire.

Frolf is funny. Don't like it. That's even more funny. Ordinarily I call it Disc Golf. But, it's fun to rib people over totally ridiculous things. It will always be frolf to my buddy's and Disc Golf for those that don't know any better.

It's OK to call it Frolf when you're my brother-in-law and you don't know any better...only until you don't know any better...Mike.

When the last bit of air spits out of your choked throat...

I bet that would sound like frolf.

All the hatred of "frolf" seems kind of irrational to me. Use it if you want, don't use it if you hate it. I use it sometimes because it is pretty common around here.

I don't hate it...dont really care, but it does sound like a choke sound to me...or throwing up....maybe you frolf if you drink too much.

Latest posts