• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Which Innova disc sucks the most?

Had a groove and gave it to my noob buddy. He now throws it for shortish meathook fh shots. He almost hit basket with it the other day and I told him I'm NOT going to sign it if he aces with it and have been trying to convince him to just throw it in the lake. Groove sucks:sick:

I don't throw a groove or monarch...but I don't throw a boss either...so I can't comment on them really.

I like the archangel and dragon.

I don't like the Sonic and I think 99.99999% of people shouldn't be using it for putting....and probably 94% that shouldn't use it at all. 6% of people could approach with it.

\/\/

I think the more I think about it, I would say Archangel or Groove. Archangel for reasons Bill described; you just cant predict what it will do on the course but it will lure you in if you have a noodle arm cause it gives noodle arms distance. I would actually say a Dragon is a much better choice for that type of thing.

Kites I see being hated on but give one to an inexperienced female player and you will quickly see its purpose.

Am I too late to vote for my Groove?

You only are too late because you said "my" Groove meaning you would have one and that is the biggest mistake known to man. Well except for being gay... But thats how close you are to becoming gay.

You have been warned.

This thread is kinda ridiculous in my opinion because that's exactly what everyone is basing their argument on, their opinion. Its all about what you like and prefer. Maybe you don't like a certain disc because you've only thrown it a few times and haven't learned that disc so you just hate on it. I've seen world champions throwing Sonics and my friends crushing Grooves way farther than I can toss my top driver. Do I hate on those discs? No, because I haven't taken the time to learn them or they just don't fit my game. That's my two cents on it.

Latest posts