• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which type of disc is your most "personal"?

Which disc is the most personal to you? and Why?

• Your Putter

Votes: 39 48.1%
  • Your Midrange

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Your Driver

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters
It would have been my Organic Voodoos, but I'm debating swapping them out soon...
Then it would have been my Buzzz, but I recently switched my main throwers to CryZtal Z and haven't gotten as attached to them as I was to my first Z. I like them a lot, just not extremely "personal" at the moment.
So I would have to go with the orange 175g Star Xcaliber. I've had it for a long time and I still love it.

Cool thread! :thmbup:

I'd have to say my beat-to-hell XL. I pull that pup out of my bag and it's like hugging an old friend you haven't seen in a month.

Then I step up to the tee, reach back and RIP it and that disc will fly absolutely dead straight, right into that tree.

Da-a-a-a-a-ang! Who put that thing there??? :wall:

Discs are like children, you love them all equally......

......But then again

Anyone know knows me knows I love my Teebirds
But if i lost my beat ESP comet today, i would cry.

Definitly my 177 esp buzzz. It is just so useful! I would be totally lost if I had to play a round without my Buzzz. I think I putt better with it too...

I have had a CE Spider in my bag as long as I can remember. That's my "security blanket disc". It doesn't get used the most, and it is the cause of a bunch of overlap. It makes me happy though.

I'd have to say my Pro Rhyno. This is only because I have a variety of midranges and drivers that (while admittedly some have a special place), I could probably similar shots with many of them. Your putter is the disc that have to feel super confident with everytime you pick it up- putting is such a mental game.

I chose midrange but that might be influenced by the heavily wooded courses in my immediate area.
If I had more open courses nearby then I might be more biased towards drivers.

awesome....yeah there's something about a Buzzz. It can be used to drive, mid and putt. Buzzz and my Meteor are my favorites.

Me and a few buddies did the "one disc challenge" Basically a Buzzz challenge, the back 9 of my home course is perfect for a buzzz and it was a lot of fun, plus it only took us a half hour with only 1 disc....yeah, Cryztal Buzzz is sweet

Mine is my white FLX Buzzz. It was the first one that I picked up and the one that I've had the longest. It is nice and beat in. I've also got lots of personal markings on the bottom it that make it special to me. It is also an ace disc.

My putters. JK Aviars. I like 'em heavy and I like them light and I really love them when they beat in soft as butter.

My 172 purple Voodoo S, whiich I use as my true putter. Everything about it felt right. - my vote.

I also have a 172 DX Gazelle, off-white. Nothing fancy, but I can make that thing do about anything I want. It's a very close 2nd.

I also have a green Champ Valkyrie, I don't throw it much at all but my 4 yr old son is attracted to it. I wanted to trade it, but I think it would really upset him. He loves it...he's gonna kill someone with it, but he really loves it...

Last edited:
Used to be my DX Avair P & A but I've found that I needed more stability in my disc relationships. So my bright orange, Star Aviar P & A is my baby now. Most any shot from 225' and in belongs to her.

I dread losing my seasoned first flat top pink dx tournement stamp roc...

my teebird my friend got me

Without a doubt, my primary blowfly. I putt with it on every hole, so it is my most used disc.
My fav. midrange...prolly my Gator. I have 3 backhand mids, but I only use 1 forehand, and I can really count on it.
My "closest to" driver.....is my hot pink Sidewinder "Mary Kay". I've had that in my bag for a LONGGGG time <maybe 4 years>. I don't pull it out that often, but when I do need it for certain shots, she works great!

175 Old School Champion Beast with a 100+ Texas Courses Mace Man stamp.

I've got three aces on it and toured 8 countries through Europe with it. It's also been thrown into the Loch on the Isle of Skye where the Clan MacLeod reigned.

Latest posts