• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whittier Narrows CA last nine (19-27)

Danger

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Hey all,
Today I was checking out the unmarked 'old' nine at the Whittier Narrows DGC, and I was just wondering if anybody knows the order of how these are played. I only found four tees, and I'm pretty sure I was aiming for the right basket on them. Does anybody have a full description or even a map of the course?

Chris.

The only times I played these holes, there were only four. Seeing how well those were hidden though, there might be another dozen or two lurking out there ...

Well we were there the other day, and were able to play four holes that we found tees for; two actual pads, and two that were marked on the sidewalk. We were, however, able to spot 9 baskets. 3 of them were all kind of close to each other in the field you can see from hole 16, and two were up on a hill but we couldn't figure out where to throw from for any of these.

Chris.

man...i played this course for the first time today. there mustve been 30 cop cars coming and going all over the course. i was too scrrd to medicate. :(

great course. i wanted to play the extra holes but there were no locals playing to send us in the right direction. maybe i shouldve asked one of the myriad of peace officers...

maybe next time.

I have been out there twice. The first time there was really no police presence. On Saturday, I probably counted the cop scanning the parking lot about 5 times? And he seemed to cruise the course twice. Wasn't too busy. From what I understand, the 'medication hole' is 6 I believe, the one with the oval shaped tee that clearly used to have a bench on it ;)

DaKineSurfer was kind enough to delineate where the "back back" holes are here.

time to try these new (to me) holes out!

Let me know what you find, Apoth. As I recall, there are four holes that you reach by turning left after #6 - I've never seen the ones that DaKine talks about.

^The holes that DaKine is referring to are part of the same set of holes you can see from 6; they are just a little farther over and to the right. I recall counting 9 baskets in that general region.

Hey kids, I uploaded a map that I made out of boredom last night. Let me know what you think!

^Looks good to me. (Although I haven't played the last 9 so I don't know if they're accurate... but since the first 18 were dead on, it's probably perfect). Good work.
DSCJNKY

Latest posts