• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

Iowa City and Davenport.
Still hope you don't have rain (again) so you can play C2...
They move the baskets fairly regularly there so when you get there look at the bulletin board to get a feel of the beat down you are about experience. Last time I was there the course par was set at 62.

I think Stardoggy only checks on here about once a month now.

I'll probably play with everyone else he's played with first. Hell, I've played with Monocracy three times now...

Hey. If my math checks out, me too 😂

Haven't we played two years in a row at Big Eau Pleine prior to this year, Then the meet up at Justin Trails, and St. James Church and Pinehurst in Eau Claire?

That's 4 by my count. but I digress...

Haven't we played two years in a row at Big Eau Pleine prior to this year, Then the meet up at Justin Trails, and St. James Church and Pinehurst in Eau Claire?

That's 4 by my count. but I digress...

I couldn't remember for sure how many years we met at Big Eau Pleine. Now that you mention it, maybe it was two? Id have to go look at my camping records lol

You're probably correct, though.

I think Stardoggy only checks on here about once a month now.

I'll probably play with everyone else he's played with first. Hell, I've played with Monocracy three times now...
Entirely possible. LoL.

But either way, I'm doing some good bagging next weekend. Also, West Lake Park is pretty damn fun!

Entirely possible. LoL.

But either way, I'm doing some good bagging next weekend. Also, West Lake Park is pretty damn fun!
West Lake is one of my all-time favorites. It's been a while since I've been there, but I've heard the rough is untenable and that the county won't allow anyone to trim. I'd still go to war with it though 🫡

Entirely possible. LoL.

I'm packing a small suitcase of burner discs with West Lake in mind. PM me and let's exchange some info, we need to meet up somewhere.

What're you planning on hitting up?

Got a few people on here who have messaged me about meeting up and am going to meet out here in southern Idaho/northern Utah/western Wyoming. Thank you to everyone who reached out, looking forward to playing and meeting some new friends! If anyone is going to be in the area I am more than willing to guide you and have played the majority of the courses within 2-3 hours of me.

I know I've mentioned I'll play with pretty much anyone on here, also wanna say @Skamanda would love to play you as well.

Latest posts