• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is your favorite pro?

I like Feldburg. I watched him play in Louisville at the CVO, and he is unreal. He is very layed back, a dog barked while he was throwing and he just turned around and laughed.

Joshua Erickson. Wait, pro at what?

JD Ramirez

I played with him today. The guy is flat out the nicest pro ever. So chill and laid back.

he dropped a 1099 round this afternoon in st louis...
Don't get too excited. I checked and they didn't code in any course layouts and there were 192 players. So you know multiple courses were played each round.

I know Schwebby the best and he's super nice; so I will say he's my favorite. But pro's I don't know and root for: Dave Feldberg and Sarah Stanhope.

go liz carr!

3231910534_1c210e5701.jpg

This was looking like a good thread.. dont feed the beast.

I like Nikko.. just because when I think of someone who's incredibly exciting to watch he comes to mind first.

I've never played with any true pros but our own DiscJon is my boy, and he's the 2009 NYS Advanced amateur champion!

\/\/

I enjoy Cale Leiviska, but probably only because we play similarly and we're about the same age. Although there are plenty of great pros who are nice guys as well.

I don't like Nikko that much because he's been known to blow up in the past, but i'm hearing about that less and less, so maybe it's happening less. If this is true, then he'd be a joy to way, because he plays balls out and goes for almost anything. At the 09 USDGC he was definitely wanting to go for a 3 on 13, and after dropping a 400' drive in a great spot, he sure wanted to try for it, but he was smarter and didn't. Still, that 400' drive onto a 30' wide was pretty awesome to see.

Can't say I have a favorite pro. I really havent seen any play or watch them on video. I guess that I am just not into that aspect of the sport.

Gotta give a shout-out to ol' Stan McDaniel for what he's done in Charlotte. Saw Climo and Schultz at the USDGC's one year. No complaints there.

Gotta give a shout-out to ol' Stan McDaniel for what he's done in Charlotte. Saw Climo and Schultz at the USDGC's one year. No complaints there.

i gotta go local as well, micheal johansen is just about the nicest guy youll meet, he has a very approachable additude and he doesnt mind helping you out on your game, stan mcdaniel is also up top of the list, not only as a player but a designer, alot of good golfers are coming out of charlotte,and i would say stans course designs have a great deal to do with that.

Hard not to jump on the Climo bandwagen...he does everything so well, at minimum, he's one to watch for learning form issues.

I should say Steve Brinster, because he's our local club president and is very active with it's sanctioned tourneys, weekly doubles, course maintenance, etc. Nice guy, puts alot back into the local scene. I've yet to play a round with him, but I hope to.

YEp, Climo
Saw him at Bowling Green a few years ago along with Feldberg/Schultz/McCabe/ect. His roller on #10 at Lover's Lane was awesome to say the least.

I'm a big Barry fan. He is incredibly consistent and make all the shots. His putting is sick and he consistently beats up on the young guns. Even though It amazes me watching him calmly hit any line he needs to.