• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who needs putters

mambrose

Double Eagle Member
today i was palying at riverside park, and i was missing all my puts with my putter, an 11x KC pro, so after about 5 holes, i decided i would put with my wraith, i was sinking all the long puts, it seems like i always put better with my wraith, so i might just put the putter away? what do you guys think?

probably due to the fact that you are using an aviar. get a real putter imho, like a wizard

:D

lol b-4 i buy a putter i gotta buy a TL and a Firebird, and im a broke college kid i cant keep buyn discs all summer

I'm assuming that's an Aviar you are using? Dude, I don't like Aviars...they're just not comfortable in my hands....try a Gateway or a Pro Pig....that Pig is surprisingly awesome...but if you're Wraith works for you, use it, you'll just be beating up you're driver pretty quickly and you may have to replace it more often...

i got plenty of old wraiths layn around ill use 1 of those,

ive tired

KC pro aviar
aviar
birdie
aero
hydra

and some other stuff, i dont like any of em lol

i got plenty of old wraiths layn around ill use 1 of those,

ive tired

KC pro aviar
aviar
birdie
aero
hydra

and some other stuff, i dont like any of em lol

because they are all innova. even if you don't get a gateway putter, get a magnet or gtbanger.

Sounds like an issue with your mental game. Its like when you are missing all day and then you just start chunking it at the basket super hard and it goes in and sticks. You are removing the mental block or negative thoughts that were making you miss putts in the first place. I don't think you will want to be putting with a Wraith when it gets windy or on a fast downhill green. Maybe putt with the Wraith until you start missing and then switch to the putter again and it will work like magic ;)

lol yeah lol you lol could lol just lol be lol one lol of lol those lol guys lol on lol the lol course lol with lol one lol disc lol.

lol

I've found I sometimes putt better with my drivers. I suck at putting anyways though.

I'm still putting with a star skeeter. I have tried aviar, magnet, omega and rubber putter and hated them all. The skeeter just works for me. The pig is an ok putter, but I use it for approach.

My wife used to use a lightning #4 driver as a putter. She did pretty well but her blow-bys were vicious.

She now approaches with an XD and putts with a HPP Voodoo.

Highly recommend an HPP gateway putter or an FLX Challenger.

lol yeah lol you lol could lol just lol be lol one lol of lol those lol guys lol on lol the lol course lol with lol one lol disc lol.

lol

...or two discs, 30 beers, and zero shirts among 2-3 guys. Optional equipment: a rolling cooler, a dog, an 80's-era boombox polluting the air with Def Leppard.