• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who wants to throw a round?

Rastaman

Birdie Member
This is to any golfers in the kcmo area. I don't ever really get to play with anyone besides my normal group. I am going to play rosedale down under at 3 o clock I would love to throw with another dgcr member maybe get some tips maybe win maybe lose who knows. I may hit up dd beforehand idk yet. (I'm decent but always looking to improve and by decent I mean not a noob I can throw a disc lol). So come on guys lets battle the down under! Anyone?

there's a cream for battling the down under... :)
just sayin'
come up to michigan, I'd be happy to throw with you some day!

Lol ^ One of these days I may take you up on that offer. I imagine some sweet courses up there. I have been to detroit once on my way to windsor. Sadly I did not play dg back then :( there should be a thread for major cities and people can just post when they'll be at the course and such... that would be sweet!

As am I my friend. Did you recently have knee surgery and move from around marshall mo?

Lol ^ One of these days I may take you up on that offer. I imagine some sweet courses up there. I have been to detroit once on my way to windsor. Sadly I did not play dg back then :( there should be a thread for major cities and people can just post when they'll be at the course and such... that would be sweet!

Bet your local club has a facebook group for those kinds of things

Bet your local club has a facebook group for those kinds of things

That's a good idea! Lol thanks man! So far it will be a rastaman vs. Punisher dgcr showdown! Lol. I always want to play dgcr members, that dgcr meetup would be awesome. Any other kc golfers want to join us? I am going to bring my phone so we can record the few ace runs at down under! To spice it up were going to play a little skins.