• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Win a free Patriot, just suggest a few discs names. Ends February 17th

an overstable midrange: the burn

An understable midrange: the spark

And a driver: the fire

For the mids I think they should stick with the ghostly theme could get some cool names from that

Ghoul, Shade, Spectre, Apparition, Phantasm, Shadow.

Drivers

Raptor, lazer, seeker

For Legacy Discs. Please post a name suggestion for :

an overstable midrange

An understable midrange

And a driver

an overstable midrange: Sequoia, Plateau, Horizon, Chorizo

An understable midrange: Acorn, Taiga, Cirrus, Pico

And a driver: Kudzu, Riffle, Smoke, Padron

an overstable midrange
The Ativan

An understable midrange
The Zoloft

And a driver
The Adderall

lol i skewered frisbee™ drug culture :D

Liking many of the names so far...

..but since I'm late to the party, I missed Freedom, Liberty, Musket, Minuteman...all taken :(

So searched thread & pdga list first and now have:

Mids: Grenadier & Cavalry
Driver: Peacekeeper

OS Mid - Gozer (gozer has twice appeared in our world both times as the Stay puft marshmallow man),
Also
Dread, Juggernaut

US Mid - Gatekeeper (Remember Zuul the Terror Dog AKA the gatekeeper) "I am the gatekeeper. Are you the Keymaster?"
Also
Claymore

Driver - Minion, Pike, Edge, Bruce

About the Bruce suggestion, Every Bruce is a bad dude. No one names their kids Bruce anymore because he would kick your ass by the time he was 10.

The Penitent, The Flogger, The Logger, The Evangelist,(Ha!) The Archetype, The Genesis, King Putt(as in the boy king), The Missionary(illustration could be interesting), The Tyke, Juice, The Fighter, The Generic, Nameless, The Reverend, The Pastor, Thriller, The Strut, the mosey, the meander, the Poke, The saunter, the sashay, The skipper, Captain Bligh, First mate, the Ensign, The Arriver.

the template, the jig, the bolster, the header, the draftsman, the scribe... I think I said that one all ready... the night disc, the just, the alarm, the siren, the standard, the passer, the Id, The Limitless.