• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wisconsin People Come Here!

rusch_bag

* Ace Member *
I have noticed that there is a good ammount of us people from Wisconsin that post on here and now that it is getting nicer out and tournaments seem to be happening every weekend, we should make a little effort to try to meet each other at some of these events. I think we should let each other know where we are gonna be and if you know of any fun local tournaments feel free to spread the word.

http://www.widiscsports.com/events.shtml

Also for those of you who don't know about this site, it is a schedule of a bunch of the tournaments for the year. Last year it had a lot more non-PDGA tournaments on there but this year it doesn't have as many.

I will start it off, I doubt any of you will be here but I will be at Whitewater for the UMCDGA (Upper Midwest Collegiate Disc Golf Association) tournament there. There is another UMCDGA tournament the following week in St. Cloud but I think I am going to skip and be at the Wisconsin Tour Warm Up. Where are you guys going to be?

Anyone playing Fon du Lac this weekend? I'm hoping to make my tour debut this year and I'll try to make it to as many as possible.

Three cheers for WI!!!

pd

Hopefully the Lake Monster Classic will be added to that list. It's a two day tourney played across three courses in the greater Sheboygan area. Tons of fun.

I'd love to, but I'll be in Stevens Point on Sunday playing doubles at Standing Rocks.

Mmmm.... Standing Rocks....

pd

YEah hopefully more events will get listed on the WDSA site. I haven't figured out why yet they charge TDs to have their event listed on there.

I played the O' Hauser Open and the Warm-Up

Nothing in the near future is on my agenda though

Pickel Open next weekend! Wanted to play both days, but alas only Saturday I can play...

Anyone else going?

pd

kvanorsdel said:
Any of you guys planning on playing in the Badger State Games?

I can't say for certain, but if my work schedule works out, I'll be there!

Kinda peeved that Baraboo doesn't have a tourney this year though....

pd

AM's on SATURDAY, PRO's on SUNDAY!!
Triple Double Trouble
Sept. 20th and 21st, 2008
Vollrath Park - Sheboygan, WI
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bring your own partner, Divisional Doubles,3 Round Tournament. 18 holes each Round.

Check-In starts @ 7:30am. (Closes promptly at 8:30am)

Schedule For Each Day

Players Meeting - 8:45am - Be there for the RULES!
Tee Off – 9am…
Round 1 – Combined (each team member plays a singles round and we combine the scores.) You will NOT play on the same hole as your partner!
Lunch Break… (approx. 1 hour from last group in)
Round 2 – Best Shot Doubles (Sat.) and Modified Worst Shot (Sunday)
Tabulate scores quickly, send right out for last round…
Round 3 – Alternate Shot Doubles.
Awards… trophies for 1,2, and 3 of each division. (Hoping to be done by about 5pm.)
Pay-out, ~ top 1/3rd of each division.

Pre-register

Ignore the dates on the on-line registration form, above above posted dates are correct.

pd

Damn. That is going to take all day for sure but doubles tournaments are always more fun. I will have to see if I can find someone to go with me.

Hooray! The WI schedule begins this weekend at O'Hauser.

I'll be there, anyone of you other 'sconsinite planning on playing?

pd

Maybe... Standing Rocks is the day before (which I'll be at, can't play the next weekend).
However, Scot pretty much did talk me into playing Berlin plus I need to win another basket!

pd