• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

With the oncoming colder weather

How much will you be playing disc golf in the colder weather?

• More than usual

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • About the same as Spring/Summer

Votes: 68 42.5%
  • Less than usual

Votes: 69 43.1%

• Total voters
Going to Jail for beating the **** out a Juggalo who started a fight with me is even worse. This is a true story by the way.:| I really don't throw much in the winter because Wisconsin winters suck & most of my local courses are closed anyways.:thmbdown:

One of these days someone is going to purchase an old warehouse and convert it into an awesome indoor disc golf course complete with artificial turf and obstacles.

I will play a little less, becasue it gets dark earlier.

What exactly is a jugalo? by the sounds of it I might be tempted to beat on one too.

how did you get into that?

I was going over my transcripts with the head of the culinary department and he saw that I had a lot of art credits and he said I should try ice carving. Let me tell ya, chainsaws and chisels are a hell of a lot more fun than paint and clay.

Most of the time I play less, but I have added motivation to play more. One to lose some weight and two to keep my son playing.

Most of the time I play less, but I have added motivation to play more. One to lose some weight and two to keep my son playing.

I seriously cannot get enough of those videos. When I have kids, I hope they're natural disc golfers. That way when they win world championships I can be like, "Yeah, that's right! I made that!"

I seriously cannot get enough of those videos. When I have kids, I hope they're natural disc golfers. That way when they win world championships I can be like, "Yeah, that's right! I made that!"

Yeah I figured I would put the video as my signature. Then I seen how much room it took. I figured one is enough. Then it seemed best to put one to watch and one into a link.

The best part is I did not have to push my son to play. He pushes me LoL.

... Dude, discs are for throwin'. Not hittin'.
I don't hit my discs, only idiots that hit me 1st.
What exactly is a jugalo? by the sounds of it I might be tempted to beat on one too.
Trust me, you would.

What is a juggalo? You ask what it is well, f*ck if I know. :|

The lowest form of life on the planet.

That all being said, Wisconsin winter disc golf kinda sucks because most of the courses close for the winter & I'm generally not a fan of cold weather.

surveyer's tape... i am tellin you...

I've seen a disc with two very small (1/8th inch max.) holes drilled through it and a 3-4ft brightly colored string looped through the holes. I haven't been a disc golfer in the winter yet, but I was thinking of trying that. How do you use the surveyor's tape?