• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

With the oncoming colder weather

How much will you be playing disc golf in the colder weather?

• More than usual

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • About the same as Spring/Summer

Votes: 68 42.5%
  • Less than usual

Votes: 69 43.1%

• Total voters
Full on retardation. Even the actual mentally handicapped think these clowns are retarded. Anyways... lets stay on topic here & not get another decent thread landfilled. /rant.

I like snow. I like disc golf. For some reason, though, playing disc golf in snow doesn't really turn out so well.

I like snow. I like disc golf. For some reason, though, playing disc golf in snow doesn't really turn out so well.

Indeed!!! I've been know to do it, but it really took a toll on my enjoyment level. It is good to get out & throw a few times in winter, but it's usually pretty miserable.:sick:

Going to Jail for beating the **** out a Juggalo who started a fight with me is even worse. This is a true story by the way.:| I really don't throw much in the winter because Wisconsin winters suck & most of my local courses are closed anyways.:thmbdown:

You sir, are a hero.

Northern WI winters don't exactly lend themselves to disc golf, and the time changes there will be no more after work round.

I am guessing that I will be playing a lot less in the near future.

I do plan on taking the practice basket out with me ice fishing though.

67539_1617629327842_1449655299_1596822_2805378_n.jpg

The first round I ever shot was on a windy new years day, it was 20 below out with 6" of snow cover. I thought my friends were crazy when we started, by the end of the round I was hooked.
I prefer fall and winter play, lines open up and the crowds disappear.

I'm looking forward to playing in the snow! That should be a fun experience.. just won't bring any white discs I guess

aj

Playing down here in SW Florida is much more enjoyable in the winter months, we usualy go from playing 1-2 times a month in the summer to 1-2 times a week or more in the winter.