• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wooden discs.

im too busy watching karate kid to click the link, but these are those flywood discs right?
id buy one but im not super down with non pdga approved stuff

im too busy watching karate kid to click the link, but these are those flywood discs right?
id buy one but im not super down with non pdga approved stuff

you should probably watch the video then. he's making them for tournament trophies, etc. great stuff.

oh and spoiler alert, daniel-son wins the tournament. :thmbup:

Yeah, I know about Flywood. I just like watching the process of lathing one out, and his shape seems a lot more precise than the bulbous stuff I see come out of flywood.

Very cool video I used to love working on a lathe.

Not trying be rude or funny but being deaf and playing disc golf would be rough because I love hearing the sound of people hitting chains and people hitting trees. If you've ever heard a disc explode on a tree quite the scene.

Not trying be rude or funny but being deaf and playing disc golf would be rough because I love hearing the sound of people hitting chains and people hitting trees. If you've ever heard a disc explode on a tree quite the scene.

Maybe he isn't deaf, but instead just dumb

There are a lot of deaf disc golfers...

Deaf Disc Golf Association National Championships Tournament Results

Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association

Learn Disc Golf sign language thread

What? People hitting chains and people hitting trees?

I'd think some deaf people would be glad to not having to hear people like you talk.

Latest posts