• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

The 150 second crocodile hunter impression by Crazy made me really appreciate Crump. Greenwell's voice has always scared me a little, but I like his commentary.

I'm not a fan of the way Dave presents holes from the perspective of what the players are trying to do.
It doesn't make scense as Dave can't do what the MPO leaders can do.

I'd prefer more of a fairway centric perspective to paint a picture of what the hole is.

The $8 package is definitely worth getting. It was pretty shaky tuesday, but I think they did a great job yesterday and today. Wish they had someone following MPO lead card at all times. maybe people could choose between 2 feeds. Either way, I think they have done a great job.

Also, love they trivia they were doing yesterday. I called in and won something. Not even sure what they are sending yet. Probably a tourney stamped disc.

What was this about Will being a dick when someone gave him his disc back?

Also, I wish I could hear Crazy do a long-winded crocodile hunter impression. And as long as Billy isn't saying too many of his Crumpisms, I'll take him any day of the week over Dave Greenwell, who I find kind of irritating. His voice is really high pitched an sing songy. Still, he's better than that guy with mustache who commentates with Cubby on Discgolfmonthytv.

David Greenwell 30 straight cashes at the worlds....................I take his analysis very seriously.

^^^Yes, he certainly has the background to say whatever he wants from a skill perspective. PDGA site type of guys cheer Greenwell much more than Crump. It's interesting that it's the other way around here. I like 'em both.

bhoffman leads advanced men right now. and they're playing winget now. great course for him and charlie with their flicks.

still wishing i was there playing with these guys.

David Greenwell 30 straight cashes at the worlds....................I take his analysis very seriously.

I'm not saying he isn't skilled, I'm saying he doesn't have half the arm that anyone on the leader card has... I'd guess they throw mids farther than he throws anything.

I'm not saying he isn't skilled, I'm saying he doesn't have half the arm that anyone on the leader card has... I'd guess they throw mids farther than he throws anything.

But I bet he can throw a better roller than most of them.

Around here, Greenwell is highly, highly revered. He even co-designed our first local "real course". Greenwell FTW!

bhoffman leads advanced men right now. and they're playing winget now. great course for him and charlie with their flicks.

still wishing i was there playing with these guys.

yea i'm surprised charlie and chase shot 63's last round.

I sooooo wanna say I'm tired of all this MJ talk, but I won't:) I'll just say this, he won't be on top when it's all said and done.

Latest posts