• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] worn 150 g. dx aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketnumber9

I lost my trusty 150 yellow dx aviar yesterday, and would like to find a worn in one for trade or purchase. The disc was very old and a soft feel to it that I loved. It is the one with the disc hitting the chains. I am in the Atlanta area.

My dog just a couple of weeks ago ate a 150g yellow DX Aviar from '02. I could've hooked you. I do have a lightly used (and inked) 150g R-Pro Aviar, if you're interested.

Depending on how old your lost Aviar is, a new Aviar may not be the same disc. DX Aviars are beadless now, having switched over from the small-bead a couple of years ago.

Depending on how old your lost Aviar is, a new Aviar may not be the same disc. DX Aviars are beadless now, having switched over from the small-bead a couple of years ago.

I guess I'll go put my foot in my mouth now. Sorry.

*edit* if its the older mold aviar, isn't that the same mold as the classic aviar? Also my aviar is newer, but it has a small bead on it? I thought it was the older ones that were beadless?

Last edited:
i have a yellow, worn, 150g (weighs 147 on my kitchen scale) aviar i can part with. i throw voodoos, rocs, and teebirds (for the most part) if you want to work a swap.

I have a used white 150g Aviar that is old and buttery soft. Let me know if your interested.

traded with fairweather

Traded for fairweathers yellow one so I think that will solve my problem. The one I lost will most likely turn up in winter as it is behind my brothers house on a kudzu hill. (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.